Kalista

Sarah was in front of Kalista's cell.

She spoke up.

"The Earth is being invaded. Tobi and Osei aren't here. The Nova division are engaging the children of Atlas, but they won't stand a chance without your help."

She unlocked Kalista's cell.

"I'm pretty sure you don't want them to die."

Kalista got up and walked out.

"Just give me a weapon."

On the outskirts of Shanghai...

"Ranesa!"

Kayed called out.

Norah jumped back after crossing swords with Seryn.

She looked back for a moment, just to see Ranesa's still body.

"Ranesa..."

She stutters.

Seryn not hestitating for a moment, caught Norah with her whip, and tased her with thousands of volts.

Norah resisted back, trying to absorb the electricity instead, but Seryn poured in millions of more volts.

Norah dropped to the floor.

Kayed looked over and saw Norah on the ground.

Fear started to creep up on him.

He summoned hundreds of golems.

As many as he could muster, some grabbing Norah and Ranesa's body.

He jumped up on a floating rock platform and raised the golems holding his comrades.

Then he charged the rest of the golems, at the siblings.

"You're not getting away, my new toy."

Seryn called out to Kayed as he flew towards Simon and Koji's location.

She generated a massive floating electric arrow, charged with hundreds of thousands of volts.

"Love's Volt"

She said, as she launched it at Kayed at sonic speed, hitting him square in the back, off his flying platform.

He crashed into the ground, suffering a short seizure, then fell unconscious.

Jeraton had just finished burning away most of the golems, as the last few crumbled down.

All of the Nova's were taken out.

The World watched in horror.

The siblings made their way towards Kayed.

Just then, a ship landed out of camouflage close by to Kayed.

Kalista leaped out with medic androids behind her, rushing to the Nova's aid.

"Kalista!!"

She looked at Seryn, who was calling out to her.

"Honey I've missed you! So this is where you've been! When Zaryon borrowed you from me, I thought you where gone forever."

Seryn made a sad face.

Kalista turned her attention to the Nova's on the floor and then her focus landed on Ranesa.

She felt no residual energy from her.

Her mind went blank.

The girl that had visited her cell, every other day.

Brought her new treats, told her about her world, life and what she could be here.