The Novas

Sarah had managed to heal the supernova's on the Prometheus flying overhead.

They all crowded around Ranesa's body crying.

"All of you, I know, this must be hard. However, we still need to save Earth. We must focus on the task at hand. Kalista can't handle the both of them on her own. Work together, use your smarts and don't let Ranesa's sacrifice be in vain."

They needed to hear it.

Some of them were losing their will to fight.

They marched down to the shuttle bay.

Sarah had given them adrenaline boosters and helped them refresh back up as much as she could.

The World needed them, she thought.

Their ship descended back down to the outskirts of the city where they were last at and scanned for her.

They found three signatures not too far outside of the city and landed close by.

The four Nova's rushed over to the clearing to help Kalista.

Instead what they saw was, Jeraton standing beside Seryn, who was sitting down on a rock looking down at Kalista.

On her back bruised and bloody.

Lifeline on a thin thread.

First Ranesa, now Kalista.

The Ranesa that always made them smile.

The Kalista that had started to open up to them.

Emotions yearning to kill these two, manifested a way for them to do so, in exchange for a portion of their lifespans.

The four of them were on a wave length of anger like never before.

Without hesitation, they each began to draw power from around them.

Electricity crackled between Norah and Koji.

Blue veins raced through their entire body.

Flames started erupting out of the ground near Simon's feet, and orange veins made their mark on his body.

Kayed could not bear it anymore.

Ranesa would often try and give advice to Kayed, to help him talk to Kalista.

He never liked seeing her, depressed in her cell.

Lava creeped up out of the cracks in the ground.

The earth around them started to tremble.

Then geysers of lava exploded out of the ground.

His body was covered in veins of lava.

They had each ascended in that very moment.

Kayed controlled the lava to not touch his friends, being aware that he caused it.

He was terrified of his new power, but quickly threw the thought away.

All that mattered was using it to kill Jeraton.

The siblings looked at them.

"Finally, you've comeback! We were just here questioning Kalista were she took our new toys away..."

Jeraton started slowing down, noticing their transformation.

"I guess you didn't want to see this, did you guys-"

Norah and Koji striked them flying, in a blur of electricity.

Kayed lifted Kalista up on a rock platform and took her to the shuttle, as the others attacked the siblings.