Two Front War

Sarah had been pacing around the command center at Beyond HQ.

She couldn't help but be worried about the outcome of the invasion.

She was receiving slight delays from her replica on the Aratris.

Suddenly alarms started to ring on one of her consoles.

She rushed to it.

Eight war space ships were descending down on Earth.

Her defences had already been bypassed and destroyed.

The ships split up in two directions.

Four heading for China and the other four descending down on France.

This was bad.

China had not joined the alliance, so BSF was not clear to head there.

Sarah immediately sent her replicas to call the President and the ambassadors, but they did not respond.

She bit her lip, then ran to the Nova's dorms to prepare them for battle.

Back on Sonara...

Astrya was freezing away each golem Carina rushed at her, then she returned multiple flying ice spikes at her.

Carina formed a rock wall to block the incoming barrage, then she flanked to the right and drew out her short sword.

Astrya smiled.

"You know I like strong girls like you..."

She rushed at her welcoming the challenge.

Carina covered her body in light rocks to help in defense and made sure her hands were padded with dirt.

Just before Astrya could reach her, Carina raised a golem behind aiming to strike her from the back.

The golem froze as ice formed a path from behind Astrya's heels leading up to it.

Carina shocked, braced for impact, for Astrya's strength was greater.

As their swords collided she grimaced and held her ground.

Astrya smiled sinisterly.

"I could make you part of my collection... Such fair skin. Yes I must!"

As she said that she pushed Carina stumbling back then summoned an ice wall around her.

Carina freaked out but quickly launched herself up and away, out of the enclosure with an rock platform.

"Stay with me!"

Astrya screamed.

From the corner of her eye, a blur, but it was too late.

Amaara cut down with her full might, flames dancing bright over her sword.

Astrya put her sword up to block, but she couldn't block with ice on time.