Onwards

The Aratris returned to the Beyond HQ.

Tobi ran to check on the others.

A tear went down his cheek, when he heard the news, the others were mourning in their own rights.

No one could celebrate their victories.

Sarah knocked on his door later that day.

"Tobi, may I come in."

"Sure."

She walked into the room.

He was lying on his bed arm over his face.

"I'm sorry Tobi, I know now isn't the best time, but you will need to put out a statement."

Tobi sighed.

"I do, don't I."

She responded back with silence.

Then she continued, "I have prepared the Broadcasting room, for you, we can put out a message on social media and just stay here, but we can't be silent."

"Ok , I'll be there in 30."

He made his way to the Broadcasting room.

The cameras were ready and camera lights flashed at a spotlight with a 'Beyond' logo on the wall.

Sarah was waiting behind one of the cameras, an android was managing.

"You're live."

She said.

"People of Earth, I thank you for your patience. I would like to take a moment for those that have passed on today, due to the devastating attack by the Cerian Empire..."

He paused for a brief moment.

"Today we lost one of our Nova's, a brave soul, who did not hesitate to risk her life to save others. Someone who brought positive energy to the team and always looked after her comrades. She was a shining hero, of which we aspire to be more like."

He took a deep breath and continued.

"We will forever carry her in our hearts and we'll move forward. For they can not deter us, they can not stop us, from living our lives free. They will never take our freedom and we will enact justice for the crimes against humanity they have committed and continue to commit to this day. Today we are one step closer."

He pointed one finger up.

"We have a new planet orbiting our Solar system close to us."

He smiled a soft smile.

"Sarah will terraform it and soon we'll be able to live there as a second home. It's got water and the Versillium we need to make more Nova suits. So in short, trust me when I say this. This is only the beginning. We will defeat them."

He gripped his hand in front of him, then the broadcast stopped.

He looked at Sarah.

"Start making plans for Dargan, and look for the next outposts we can handle after that. We're not stopping."

She nodded.

"I'm already on it."

They later, broadcasted to her site a small funeral for Ranesa at the Beyond HQ.

Her siblings attended.

Far off in the galaxy...

The people of the unknown planet screamed, as the Cerian Empire laid down carnage and destruction.

Atlas floated above the capital of that planet.

He felt a blur.

Shots were being fired at him from a squad of soldiers.

He smirked then dived down.

He crashed in the middle of the squadron leaving dust in his wake.

The soldiers immediately fired at him.

Suddenly one of the soldiers dropped dead, as a pebble like hole opened up in the middle of his forehead.

The glass behind him from the car shattered from the pebble.

The others continued to fire.

Atlas quickly spinned himself on the spot, kicking up a tornado of dust and smoke in the air.

The men coughed and covered their eyes from the dust, as Atlas disappeared.

One by one their heads started exploding, as he made his way around them.

Then he stopped as the smoke settled.

There were only two left, screaming from watching their comrades killed.

One of them rushed him with a knife.

He slapped it out of hands and kicked the man's head off in a backflip.

The last one ran.

As fast and as far as he could.

Atlas sighed, then picked up a nearby rock that could fit in his hands.

Then tossed it.

It left clouds as it broke sound barriers.

The man stopped, noticing a massive hole in his chest, then dropped forward.

"Having fun aren't you, Father."

Atlas looked up.

It was Alcra.

She descended down towards him and kneeled bowing her head.

"Hmph, I'm just blowing off, some steam. The Dark Kings have been making a move in Hadrons sector... You may stand."

He replied to her.

"Ah I see, they've always been troublesome."

She responded.

"I'm sorry Father, I bring more troubling news. It seems Seryn and Jeraton have not returned word."

Atlas eyes grew wide at the news, then he laughed.

"Do we still not know who's responsible?"

Alcra shook her head.

"Actually, we can make assumptions now, because a fleet of ships recorded on a security cam made their way to Sonara. Then Bolgan's, Astrya's and Galzed's life signs vanished from that planet. The planet vanished soon after."

Atlas smiled.

"So they kill my children, then steal my planet. I guess they are declaring war on us. This is fascinating... Alcra don't send any more forces. I believe they might just come to us... Then we'll crush them."

He chuckled.

She nodded.

"Yes Father."

He smiled then they both flew back up to the Pandora.