Operation: Phoenix Egg

It took them two days to get to Sonara.

The six ships flew in a an arrow defensive formation, until they reached the Sonaran Solar System.

Sarah turned on the broadcast to her site so that people could tune in and watch the invasion and fights live.

Asteroids blew up and anti-air artillery missiles & fire sailed passed them, from moons of close by planets.

The ships maneuvered to avoid them and returned fire absolutely destroying some of the moons.

Two of the ships had sustained heavy fire and needed emergency landing for repairs before proceeding.

They settled on an asteroid, deploying terraforma's and cloaking themselves.

The rest continued heading towards Sonara, with the Aratris in lead.

As soon as they were about to be in distance of the Sonaran stratosphere they split up.

Each departing to their destinations.

The Aratris flew towards the prince's castles dodging more missiles being fired on them.

Ten shuttles departed from it heading towards the castles.

Then the Aratris bombarded the castles defences circling over head before launching back to space, being pursued by enemy spaceships.

Behind Astrya's castle...

The planet was almost desolate with a thin film of air being held together by thousands of terraforma's.

The children of Atlas have built factories all over Sonara and use over 500 million slaves to mine the planet of resources year round.

Sarah had identified the camps were most of the civilians lived, but she knew a few would be inside.

Being used as servants.

Carina was a bit nervous.

She couldn't understand how Amaara was so calm and collected as she killed multiple soldiers who rushed out of the castle to see the ship landing out of camouflage.

A rally of men made war cry's behind the castle walls, then poured out shooting and charging at the Novas.

Carina stepped forward and formed a dirt wall to block the incoming shots.

She then said, "Create: Tsunami."

The horizon before her seemed to rise forward towards the oncoming soldiers.

It rose like an ocean wave and swallowed them whole, burying them as she condensed it further.

"That's so cool, Carina!"

Amaara said to her.

Two alien space aircraft's cracked the sky aiming for them.

Amaara jumped up with flames at her heels.

"Shan."

She said.

Hands in front of her pointing at the two aircraft's incoming.

Flames raced forward out of her hands, colliding with the first aircraft, the second one broke away but she dragged her hands towards it.

Both aircrafts burned in balls of fire.

She landed back down with flames cushioning her fall.

"Hahhahahaha, did you see that. We got this."

Amaara said looking back at Carina.