The Battle For Earth

There were no words explaining the happiness, Prince Zaryon was feeling at the moment.

He towered over his soldiers, at the the console.

"Send out the World Telo-Monitors, make sure it can reach all intelligent living creatures!"

The soldiers went to work, as he stayed behind and went over his plan.

His soldiers came back roughly ten minutes later, confirming that all devices were good to go.

"Attack the entire network, get every one of those disgusting primates attention."

He walked over to the center of his console.

A screen lit up in front of him like a hologram.

A miniature square reflecting him and multiple bigger ones, of all the major cities in the world.

He spoke in a loud, eccentric voice, knowing he was being broadcasted all over the world

"People of the planet Earth... My name is Zaryon, the 125th prince of Ceria and I am utterly disgusted by how you vermin, have populated this planet!"

People around the world heard his voice in their own language.

Specifically the language shared by the majority of people every 20 km.

Regardless they understood his message.

He didn't come in peace.

"Furthermore, we had trouble getting past the barrier, that you've set up to hide yourselves and your solar system."

He scratched his chin with his arms crossed.

"Still... looking at how primitive your society is, I don't see how its possible to have been created by you insects... Lastly my younger brother, Kairon's vitals disappeared last around this solar system. The only intellectual beings living in this solar system are on this planet... Yet!"

He put his hands out wide.

"I see nothing that shows me of the carnage of his invasion and he was strong. So..."

He took a deep breath.

"Since you all have divided yourselves up conveniently, we'll begin with the strongest of you all... But I am nothing, if not generous."

Zaryon nodded at the soldier helping him with his broadcast.

Then he looked back.

"We only need 3 Billion of you alive. So you have two options to survive: First option, bring me the ones who killed my brother. Second, vote to surrender first... For the largest areas that surrender, we'll leave those regions as safe zones from our invasion. We'll come later to trim the fat, you have 30 mins."

His voice sent chills down every human being's spine.

"Let the invasion begin."

He raised his hands higher and the screen, switched from showing him, to broadcasting the invasion.

A red dialog box popped up in front of everyone asking, 'Do you surrender?'

Attached below the question, a multiple choice, with 'Yes' and 'No', gave them the option to answer.

Four ships dropped out of the skies of New York, spreading out in in four different directions.

Each flying slowly towards their destinations.

People started to scream and panick.

Trying to disregard reality.

Cars crashed into one another.