The Ending

Kari wailed in pain, as the three cores began to eat away at her mind.

Machia, seemed to be having a strange seizure in midair, fine-tuned to copy Kari's exact movements.

Although she had not swallowed them herself, Machia was designed to share all of its experiences with it's user, without any drawbacks.

However she was walking into uncharted territory, something Hadoron had only theorized to her, never tested.

Yet she claimed it as her ace, and with that confidence, she, arched on the path for conquest.

Large whips of electricity emanated from Machia, simultaneously with a cloak of flames.

Purple veins, streaked around Machia and Kari's bodies, making them even more dangerous than they were before.

Frost built uip on Machia, dissipating almost as quickly as it appeared, while Machia exhaled a cloud of steam.

It's massive blue and silver ringed eyes, rotated within it's socket until it fixed it's gaze on them.

"Ahhh..."

Kari's voice sounded multitone.

"My first guests at my welcoming party! I'm so honored. Nice to meet you...my name is Drakarna. You may bow before me now."

Amaara gritted her teeth, then gave her a confident smirk.

"Sad excuse, for your last party. We'll be sure to light it up for you."

Koji gripped his hilt, bracing.

"Her power has sky rocketed. They've become a much bigger threat, than we came to deal with."

Simon started to sweat, as the heat became more intense, even for him.

"I might have to agree with Koji on this one... We have to retreat. This might be too much for us to handle."

Amaara calmly looked back at the both of them.

"To do what? Call for reinforcements? Go back to the group we left back there and tell them, the enemy was too strong?"

Her words washed a bit of shame over them.

She clasped her fist.

"I'm sure you feel that. Nur is actually getting serious over there. They already have a lot on their hands. We can't let this monster interfere!"

Simon shook himself out of it, hearing Amaara's pep talk and powered into second gear, gathering all of the energy, he could muster forth.

"That's right. We're Nova's!"

Koji sighed and did the same.

Dark clouds gathered, striking him with a small supercharged volt of lightning, as seven electric orbs rotated in place behind him, charged with billions of volts.

"Static: Raijin Yoroi"

He looked in Drakarna's direction.

"We'll have to hit her with everything we've got and more. You know that right."

Amaara closed her eyes and took a deep breath, going into second gear, with a light blue armour settling over her.