Calypso

Kaieda was ecstatic to be visiting Kalista's hometown. She tried hiding her emotions, but broke down, every once in a while, when they passed by a park, she used to go to and her old school.

When they got to her home, they went past what used to be a gate. They stood in front of a villa, with several walls missing, collapsed roofs & floors, with scorch marks aged with time. At last, she couldn't take it anymore and dropped to her knees, sobbing.

Yori ran to her and gave her hug.

"It's a okay, let it out. No matter what it's like. It's always good to be back home."

Kalista spoke up, over several sniffs and wheezes, and pointing off, in the distance, at a larger, collapsed side gate.

"That's where they killed her."

Yori was surprised to finally, break through to her.

"Who?"

Kalista sniffled, then got up, looking around.

"My mother... I will never forgive them."

She paused, then went into second gear, gathering as much energy as she could.

Kaieda had just finished scouring the mansion of anything recoverable or intact, but came up empty handed. It seemed like everything had been packed. Like her parents were prepared, but he decided not to bring it up.

However he was alarmed to see his daughter and Kalista on high alert.

Then he stopped. Cursing himself, for letting his gaurd down.

In the bushes, were a Hashin perched...

The Hashin had watched Kaieda, ever since he was a little kid. He was the first to catch him, before he fell far after his first flying lesson. Had often trained him in combat and shared drinks with him, when he became a man. Yet Kaieda had never seen the man's face.

So he knew all too well how energetic the guy was, especially in foreign territory. Which often gave him a headache.

'Now he's gone into a building that's barely standing. Why would the first prince of a planet do that?'

He shook his head, tired of trying to read Kaieda's mind.

Instead, he decided to contact, the Hashin, guarding the exit closest to the prince, and switch his watch over to the two women.

However, there was no response from that Hashin. He tried again, confused, but once again, there was no answer. Then he contacted the second one, seeing them hidden in a tree far off.

Before they could answer, there was a burst of electricity, sparking up the tree. After that, he was no longer able to feel their iko.

Alarmed, the Hashin ascended to the third level gathering up an armor of lava.

"Forbidden art-"

A child of Atlas, wearing an all black bodysuit, with a yellow contrast and a dark complexion, flew right past him, breakings his concentration. He was blonde and glanced at the Hashin, with silver, ice like eyes.

"You're too late."

The Hashin was confused.

"What? How-"

His head dropped to floor, rolling to the side.

The child of Atlas, looked at were he was watching. Noticing the two girls, glaring at him.

He smiled happily.

On Kiala's Continent...

Running after Jacira, as they raced through ruins of buildings and skyscrapers, in the city they were scavenging, Kiala was having the time of her life.