A Prince's Fate

Kaieda's heart raced, as the child of Atlas charged his daughter and Kalista without hesitation. Time seemed to slow down, as he couldn't believe he was about to witness, his child killed in front of him.

He is a proud man, even with his demeanor. He didn't lack in his training and responsibilities as the crown prince. However one thing he did regret in his life, was not spending much time, with his daughter. Her older brother had died in a skirmish with the children of Atlas and he was unable to do anything, even though he was close by to their battle site.

Although situations had never favoured him. He still blamed himself. Now in front of him. He still couldn't do anything.

Time resumed, for it never waited for him, as the child of Atlas got within a meter of killing Yori, who was not prepared.

Then dropping like an anchor out of the sky, the Hashin guarding their shuttle, dipped out of the sky, blocking the child of Atlas' charge.

Her skin, was cracking up like Kayed's, having used the technique, to allow her to make it on time.

She felt her comrades life flash off in the distance, and assumed a code zero mentality. Her priority was to keep the royal family safe and help them escape the danger.

"Forbidden Art, Acidic Clouds."

Tiny sprouts opened up all nearby the feet of the child of Atlas, quickly bellowing out, a massive plume of acidic smoke from the planet. Surrounding him, and maintaining position, as his skin burned, blistered and peeled, as his body tried to keep up with the damage. He began to choke, then dropped to his knees, coughing his lungs out.

The Hashin spurted out blood, as one of her organs was crushed as a sacrifice.

"Haha ahahha... Just kidding."

The child of Atlas stood back up, as a big swirl of electricity, blew the acid clouds away from him, and crushed the ground around his feet.

"Did you really think think, that was going to hurt me? With all the stories that I used to hear from father, you're generation has really dissappointed me."

Her eyes grew wide in anger and fear. She raised a massive lava golem behind him, throwing down a collosal fist. Glancing back just once, to yell at them to run away.

It all happened too quickly, for them to register. She glanced back at him, as a massive purple lightning strike cut down the golem with ease and continued to charge into his hand.

An object looking like a spear, was all she could make out, as he threw it with intense velocity, trying to kill the two women behind her as well. She managed to push them out of the way, towards Kaieda, with a clay dome, absorbing the impact.

Time was still in slow motion for her, as her feet began to lift off the floor, and she was finally able to look down. Seeing the gaping whole completely through her chest.

"I see."

She said faintly, and unleashed her last forbidden art, as her body hit the floor.

"Forbidden Art.... Land Reformation...."

With her last breath, thousands of geysers opened up all around them, as sleeping volcanoes of the entire country blew up.

In moments, the entire land was covered in lava, a burning land, with no habitable spot as fast as the eye could see.

Her body was consumed by the lava, as everyone else had to worry for their lives.

Kaieda kept Kalista and Yori behind him, facing Galaico, who was wary of the lava the moment it began and took to the skies after them, keeping his distance.

"Kalista take Yori with you now, you can use the opportunity she bought us to escape his reach!"

Kaieda took off his coat, letting it fall into the burning ocean. His black sword by his side. He released all of his energy, going into third gear.

Yori, piped up between them, a tear beginning to streak down her cheek.

"I can fight with you!"

Suddenly the child of Atlas, attacked kicking him with such speed it immediately shattered a couple bones in his arm, yet he blocked it, grinning. His Iko was on one of the highest levels on Azuria, given his private lessons from his father. However he knew immediately, that this opponent wasn't someone he could hold back against.

The wind from the force of the strike nearly, blew Kalista and Yori away.

"I don't like when you guys ignore me like that. No need for any planning. Show me your strength. What are you worth?"

Kaieda coughed, as he took another strike to his gut. Yet he clenched his teeth, and grabbed hold of the man's arm, while simultaneously covering his other fist with magma, socking him square in the face.

The impact sent him only a dozen meters back, disappointing Kaieda and the child of Atlas.

He was even reinforcing himself with the Hashin's last domain, dedicated to giving them a chance against the monster.