Hero

Tobi was furious.

He wanted to head out sooner, but Sarah stopped him.

"Through my simulations, I have concluded, that they won't be indebted to us, if we save them right away. If they're not indebted, they won't listen to us."

Tobi felt like she couldn't grasp the weight of life, due to her being an android.

He reluctantly agreed regardless and waited patiently, as their spaceships floated, camouflaged above the invading force.

They had five ships with them including the Aratris.

Sarah had been working her androids day and night to perfect them.

War space ships of her own design.

She outfitted them with ICBM's, machine guns, and laser artillery.

With force field defence shields.

The ships could travel, at warp speed, just like the Aratris, but Sarah had managed to make them, much more efficient and durable.

She called them Aeromachs 26.

Tobi and Osei stood at the open hangar, over looking the city and the ships drifting across it.

They were dressed in the new uniforms, Sarah developed made out of nanotech.

Capable of handling their abilities to extreme limits.

They both raised their hands in front of them, and called forth lightning.

Striking two of the ships out of the sky.

Then they both jumped off the ship, with no parachutes.

Osei struck the roof of Zaryon's main ship with his sword out pointing downwards, while he simultaneously summoned a lightning strike engulfing him.

The impact ripped through the ship, as Osei continued causing carnage with the momentum.

He followed up, by bursting out a hole from under the ship.

He formed a fist, putting all his might into it and sent Zaryon flying with his full might.

Tobi dropped down to the city.

Landing on one of the Bosryn, being shot by police.

He blocked any incoming shots with a small rock wall hovering around his body.

Flames erupted out of his sword.

He took it down, without breaking a sweat.

He yelled, looking back at the officers.

"Focus on evacuation, we'll take it from here!"

Then jumped off the robot and jetted off with fire under his soles.

The officers helped the people trapped inside the machine out.

Tobi had been able to gain the ability of flight.

By combining heat produced from his body and electricity, to maintain bursts of hot air under & maintaining it around his body.

He used ice to keep himself from overheating.

Concentrated bursts of fire through his soles, helped control his trajectory, as he maneuvered through the city, with ease.

He looked up, hearing buzzes and seeing flashes from the screen.

Then the screen changed.

It was Sarah, on the Aratris, with the BSF logo behind her.

She addressed the world.