Full Scale War

Sarah sent medics to recover Tobi and Nirro's body.

Sarah's ships took down, the rest of Coljun's armada.

Selvin Hykes and the siegemechs fought an intense battle, with the monsters and the 1051st prince who lead them.

Nur recovered the quickly.

She and Runa helped to wipe out the BSF infantry to clean house.

Dargan was transported to the Solar System with ease.

Three days passed and Tobi finally woke up.

Nirro was by his table, just looking at him.

He smiled at her.

"I guess you're not bad after all."

She smiled back.

"You're Type 3, which you call Sarah, cleared me. I must say, you have found the most efficient way to use one, that I have ever seen."

Tobi shook his head.

"Please treat her like a person. She isn't just a machine, she's family."

He looked around.

A plate of cookies, milk and pancakes this time.

He reached for the cookies immediately.

"So, how long was I asleep?"

He said, munching away on a cookie.

"You've been asleep for 3 days."

She replied.

"Damn, 3 days? Hmm, that means a new chapter of OP should drop today... Where's my phone?"

Nirro got up to grab it, from a counter and passed it to him.

He thanked her, while unlocked his phone, he asked.

"Have you been waiting for me, to wake up?"

Nirro smiled.

"Of course, ever since Sarah cleared me, I've been waiting in this room, for you to woke up."

He laughed.

"You don't need to get attached to me, you're free now."

She shook her head and continued smiling.

"I've decided to serve you, until my last day. I believe you may be the one to become closest to God."

"Ayy, ayy relax. I'm not who you think I am. What's all this closer to God stuff anyways? Why are you children of Atlas so obsessed with this?"

She shook her head.

"We aren't obsessed, it's what we've been programmed to think about at all times... A code inherited by our father who was created by the people of Messa."

Tobi's eyes grew wide.

"The ancient people that Osei mentioned!"

Nirro nodded.

"That is correct. Atlas was created by them during their war to convert the entire universe to their religion. Only the Rennayans could fight back, to defend the galaxy. When the legendary Rennayan showed up and was placed an end to the war, a scientist, developed an ever evolving machine in his lab."

She paused, as Tobi absorbed all the info.

Then continued.

"My theory is, that Atlas was sent back in time, to gather as much power and strength before the legendary Rennayan was born. For Atlas's cells, date back over 6000 years and versillium, hadn't been discovered until 2000 years ago. However since he was still searching for the Legendary Rennayan, he must have missed the window of when they were alive. Ceria destroyed Messa completely, 200 years ago, then invaded all of their allies and Rennaya's as well. Once Atlas's forces were strong enough to wipe out the Rennayans, he did so 20 years ago. All to bring inferior beings with us, closer to God."