Lost One

The air caught fire, as electricity crackled dangerously around them.

Rael started to retreat back.

Tobi raised his left palm, while maintaining continuing his assault on Mado.

"Erupt: Cerberus!"

A 50 foot tall, massive lava hound erupted out of the ground grabbing for Rael.

One head completely made out of lava, the middle was made out of fire and electricity, the last grabbing for Rael, was completely made out of ice.

He turned around and blasted the inside of it's mouth with a beam of electricity completely shattering it, but it regenerated in seconds.

"Oi, don't think I'm someone you can ignore."

Mado said angrily, then punched Tobi faster than he could react, sending him flying back.

He felt his bones vibrating from the force, but he caught himself midflight, dozens of meters away.

"Ignite: Static Shock!"

He launched it with one hand, while holding onto his sword with the other to defend.

Mado split the beam in two as he crashed through it, to strike Tobi down to the ground.

He landed on his feet kicking up the ground, as he raised dozens of golems made out of titanium and gold to challenge Mado.

Without hesitating, Mado flicked his wrist, throwing tiny condensed spheres of fire and electricity homing for half of them.

Black fire protected him from the blasts, as they imploded within.

He didn't need to do anything to the rest, because an intricately detailed clone of him, made out of black fire, ice and electricity escorted him and started to engage the remaining using elemental abilities that he granted.

At the same time his hair flashed full silver, then settled.

His vein markings, glowed blue and working overtime, as the temperature began to rise.

Tobi realized, this power had to be the third gear.

He felt he needed to find a way to attain it, to have any hope of defeatng him.

Mado teleported in front of him, as Tobi instinctively blocked his first strike.

However by the second, Mado disarmed him swiftly, then sheathed his sword and started to beat down on him.

"To be something in this universe, you have to tread the path of a conquerer. Winner takes all and strongest survive. It's unfortunate, since you're so young, however you've done well to make it this far."

Tobi continued to block all of the incoming punches, but Mado tore through his defences with ease.

"Ignite: Static Dome!

An electric flame barrier erupted out of Tobi, pushing Mado back, as Tobi recovered himself.

"How are you using so many abilities?"

Tobi knew, he was just as guilty.

Mado smirked.

"What? Is this your first time meeting a Blessed Abnormal?"

He shook his head and laughed out loud.

"They are the ones in each race who were granted the ability to use two or more of the 5 abilities that govern nature. My twin brother and I, can use four of them, making us among the rarest of occurrences in history. It seems that you and the girl are the same case."