I'll be fine... (Wither x Skeleton)

First one shot of Monster school :D

Enjoy

Also prepare tissues because this will be sed TvT

Two weeks. Two weeks since he was killed.

Wither still couldn't get over it.

In his own eyes, he saw the love of his life get slaughtered by Entity. Skeleton risked his life to save Monster School. No, what am I thinking? I was the cause of his death! I couldn't protect him!  Wither thought. Entity attacked Monster School once again just to get revenge on Herobrine. Wither was about to get slaughtered when Skeleton risk his life and jumped in front of Wither. All of this happened so quick that Wither slaughtered Entity.

With his bare hands. And without using his hacks at all.

Without Skeleton, Monster School was never the same. Zombie sulked in every lesson. Enderman sighs whenever he thinks of him. Creeper and Slime never went back to school after that incident. Pigman and Husk never even ate. And Stray? He looked calm on the outside but whenever he's alone, he bawls his eyes out because he was the only one left in his family. (His mother had a death penalty for abuse, his father died when he was 6, his middle brother Edge got slaughtered by Null.)

Before Skeleton even died, he said some last words for Wither.

Skeleton: Hey, stop crying, I'll be fine.

Wither: FINE?! YOU'RE LITERALLY STABBED RIGHT IN THE CHEST!

Skeleton: ...

Skeleton: Hey, remember the time when we started dating?

Wither: What... about it?

Skeleton: You know, when we touched hands? I remember your face was as red as your left eye.

(Ah yes in my head cannon Wither's left eye is red and his right eye is green)

Wither: Oh yeah, that.

Skeleton: And the time we accidentally kissed each other?

Wither: That was embarrassing...

Skeleton: Can relate to... that...

Wither: *realises what Skel was doing*

Wither: Wait... were you distracting me by telling our memories?

Skeleton: I mean technically yes... so I can die a peaceful death.

Wither: Skel! Are you crazy?! You're not gonna die! You will be just fin-

Skeleton: See? Even you said I'll be fine.

Wither: I... I...

(He's starting to cry ;-;)

Skeleton: If you believe that I'm fine, I'm fine!

Wither: Skel...

Skeleton: Promise me something okay?

Wither: What... is it?

Skeleton: Always smile, okay?

Wither: After losing you? No!

Skeleton: How about after kissing each other?

Wither paused. He can't believe he's saying this. Our first accidental kiss was when Zombie pushed me to Skeleton so that we could kiss each other. Now Skeleton wants a proper kiss?! "I don't know about that... you're all bleeding ou- mmph?!" Wither replied, but got interrupted when Skeleton pulled him in for a kiss. 

One minute later, Wither broke the kiss. Skeleton smiled and replied, "Well, that was better than the first one. You sure are a good kisser!" Wither smiled for a while, until he realised something. That's something he wouldn't say. Unless...

Unfortunately, Skeleton slowly closed his eyes and he was gone.

Wither was about to leave the school when Herobrine motioned him to stop. "Hey Wither. I know you are sad about the death of Skeleton. But... he left a note for all of us, and you have not read yours yet." Herobrine replied. Almost immediately, he snatched the note for Herobrine. Opening it, he started reading the note.

Hey Wither!

Now you might be thinking how I knew about my death, well it's because I met the Warden and I found out he could see the future and the past! (Just a headcannon, apologises if you hate it.) The Warden informed me that my death was coming near so I wrote a letter to everyone. Actually it was your death. But he said if I jump in, you wouldn't be dead. Let's just start now.

Just wanna say, thanks for all the things you've done for me. You're the great mob I have ever met. And also, if you're gonna date other girls or guys, I honestly don't mind. But one thing for sure is that you've found someone you like. 

Well, I'm done writing this letter. Here, take my most valuable gift. It's a necklace that decides your future decisions. You'll figure out how to use it.

With love,

Skeleton 

After reading the note, Wither immediately wears the necklace, then breaks down, crying again, with Herobrine confronting him. All he knew is that he would never see him again.

Sorry for the sad story :<

Holy shit 714 words