The Weather Machine

This part has about 1300+ words

Also Stray has emotion becuz dad is alive

*kiteboard race*

Pigman: *laughing* I'm gonna win, Skeleton! Whee!

Skel: Yeah, you're gonna win at losing to me, Congratulations!

Skel: Woo-hoo!

[cheering]

Stray: Wither, you're missing it!

Wither: No time for races, Stray.

Wither: I need to make an invention that's really big,

Husk: How about cell phone underpants? For style and convenience.

Wither: Nope. It has to be something that changes the world, that captures the imagination of the entire population! But what?

[both panting]

Announcer: Thunderstorm.

[thunderclap]

Announcer: Race is canceled. Everybody stop. No winners today.

Pigman: No fair! Action Weatherman said it'd be sunny! See?

AW: Hi, fair-weather fans. This weekend'll be sunny with a touch of breeze, the way I know you like it. Enjoy your outdoor sports, which definitely won't be canceled.

Pigman: *sniffing* Did Action Weatherman lie?

Skel: No, Pigman, he didn't lie. But nobody can really predict the weather. It's a problem the whole world has to deal with.

[ding]

Wither: [yelling] That's it! I know what to do for my big idea!

Later

Husk: [grunting] Whoa! The Action News TV studio!

Stray: [groaning] Can we set the box down now? It is crazy heavy.

Wither: No, it's too important! We have to bring my invention directly to Action Weatherman.

AW: I'm the Action Weatherman, weather's best friend and toughest critic. Let me guess, you want my autograph? I'll sign your umbrellas.

Wither: Actually, I'm here because you have a problem. You can't predict when the weather will be bad.

Husk: Wither! *lets go of box* I wouldn't have come if I knew you were gonna pick a fight!

[Stray falls with the heavy box and groans]

AW: It's true. That's the weatherman's burden. That canceled kiteboard race haunts my dreams.

[rain pounds]

Wither: Well, how'd you like your reports to be correct every single time?

Wither: Behold... the Weather-O-Matic!

Wither: With this, you'll always know the weather,because the weather will always be perfect!

Wither: ObSeRvE.

[beeping]

AW: Wow! That is the greatest thing since the lightning rod!

AW: Your invention will make the world a better place for everyone.

Wither: Yes! That's what I hoped you would say!

AW: Thanks to Wither's Weather-O-Matic, this weekend will be nothing but sunny, sunny, sunny! Perfect for sports, and growing radishes.