Part 2 of I'll be fine...

It has officially been one month since Skeleton's death.

Wither has been making better decisions ever since he wore a special necklace from Skeleton's note. But he still vowed revenge from Entity, who killed Skeleton unhesitatingly. He has been training with his father since his father was a former demon slayer and Hashira. I have to get revenge for Skel. After all, he helped me in every way. Wither thought. Unfortunately, Wither has been making bad decisions ever since he lost the necklace Skeleton gave him. Every night, he thinks about the necklace since it was the last gift Skeleton gave him.

Wither was also a little stunned to see what Skeleton left for Stray. Skeleton left Stray his haori Skeleton wore back when he was training for the Final Selection in the Demon Slayer Corps. ( AU is Demon Slayer in case you're wondering)

One random day, Wither received a knock on his on door. It was his younger twin brother, Will, (Mah headcannon is that Wither is da oldest in da family) telling him that some people wants to see him. Wither was confused, but he stayed in his room, refusing to come out. Will sighs, calling the mysterious guy into his room.

"Hey, Wither Malodor." Someone said. Wither looks up, only to realise the Hashiras were talking to him. "The Hashiras? How'd you know where I lived?" Wither asked. We heard about your friend's death. We're sorry for your loss. But, we can help you in getting him back." One of the Hashiras replied. "That's possible?!" Wither replied stunned. "Well, only if you kill the person that killed your friend. And then chop off his head and bring it to the Demon Slayer Corps." He replied. "I'll do it. But first, what's your name?" Wither answered. "Sure, I maybe our backstories if you don't mind." He replied.

Earth Hashira: Hunter Bourgeois

Hunter was the former mayors son, Mayor Couffaine, but he was no longer the mayor after his sudden disappearance. He took his mother's last name, Bourgeois, and became part of royalty. (Hmm I wonder what ship this is)

Thunder Hashira: Benjamin Dreyer Vestergård (Crainer)

Crainer was being bullied for how dumb he was back in middle school. And teachers often reprimand him for dying his hair yellow, and told him to dye his hair back to blond. What they did not know was that Crainer was struck by lightning when he was 14. He then met Jelly, who didn't hesitate to tutor him a little bit of his knowledge. His grades became better, and Jelly said his attitude was more of being a demon slayer.

Crainer took the chance and trained, and passed the final selection easily, he became a Hashira in two years of training.

Wing (Beast) Hashira: Jelle Van Vucht (Jelly)

Developed wings at the age of 14, got bullied for having a cursed body, until Slogo stood up for him, telling him to believe in himself and ignore death threats. He listened to his advice, and he tumbled upon Demon Slayer Corps. He trained from the former Beast Hashira, Inosuke Hashibira, and easily passed the final selection in just one month of training.

Demisun Hashira: Simon Schmidt (Player)

Got turned into a demon at the age of 6, Hunter rescued him by telling his father that there was danger so police showed up at their house. Player joined the AUL Crew, but got kicked out by Captain when he found out he was a demon. Everyone except Dum and Veteran agreed that he should have been kicked out. Player accepted his fate, and joined something different — Demon Skayer Corps. He passed the final selection without training as his father was also a former demon slayer, and a sun breather. His father thought him about Hinokami Kagura — also known as Dance of the Fire God. He knew about this form and that's why he passed the final selection this easily, he became a Hashira at the age of 14, the same age when Muichiro Tokito became a Hashira. He's the only Hashira that can use three breathing styles.

Ok why did I enjoy writing this let's get back to the story

We're counting on you." Hunter replied.

And uh lazy skip a doodle Wither manage to defeat Entity with the help of Stray and Herobrine

"Ew... why did you cut off his head?!" Stray shrieked in disgust. Technically it's part of the plan... I don't honestly know what they're planning-" Wither replied. "Whatever it is, we gotta get Skeleton back so everything can be back to normal. Everyone isn't the same recently after he's not around." Herobrine replied.

When Wither went to the Demon Slayer Corps to hand them the head, Hunter's eyes suddenly widened. "Dude, what's up with you." Crainer asked. "We don't have the experience of doing this... what we're we thinking?" Hunter replied. "Well then what are we gonna do? We don't have anyone that has this kind of experience!" Jelly exclaimed. Pin drops were heard after realising they couldn't save him. Until Player said,

"Anyone? But I do know someone that can help us..."