I AM THE DEVIL THAT YOU FORGOT! (Skeleton angst)

AU: Everyone pretended Skeleton didn't exist, except for Stray.

Preface: After finding out his friends are ignoring them, he gets revenge by joining the Demon Slayer Corps and becoming a Hashira. (Spoiler alert it doesn't even sound like angst at all)

(AUL will be in this AU as well)

Skeleton's POV

Monster school is ignoring me... including Herobrine! What did I do wrong to deserve this? I thought. I decided to make them regret their decision of ignoring me by joining the Demon Slayer Corps in Japan. Even though I live in France, (headcannon time Monster School is located in France hehe) and a plane ticket is quite expensive, I used all my savings to get a ticket.

I already regret buying that ticket...

I met up with my childhood friends Hunter and Player because they were living in Japan as Demon Slayers. (Headcannon time Hunter and Player bought Skel when he was on sale) "Hey Skel! How was Paris?" Player asked. "Okay, I guess. My classmates except my older brother is ignoring me now... so I came here to make them regret their decision of ignoring me." I told them. "...let me guess. You used up your savings?" Hunter asked. Oh my god- how did he know- "I- guess?" I stammered. Hunter grabs my hand and hands me 20000 yen. "What?! I can't keep this!" I exclaimed. "Just keep it, I have plenty. Besides, you used up all of your savings." Hunter replied.

"But-"

"No buts. Keep the money." Hunter added.

Sighing, I kept the money and went to DSC.

The first thing to pass the final selection was to punch a beanbag. Which was... one of my weaknesses. "Can't punch that? Jelly, throw that potion to him." Hunter replied. "What potio-" I said but the sound of glass shattering that landed on me stopped me from asking. "Ouch!" I hissed. "Sorry man, had to be done." Jelly answered. I later then learn that was a permanent potion of strength, which definitely helped me in the final selection. And I did. So strong, that it even made my rank go all the way up to Kinoe, the rank, right next to the Hashira rank. Which was really surprising.

Stray's POV

"Don't y'all think we're missing someone?" Enderman asked. "Y'know, I feel kinda bad for ignoring Skel, we just wanted to see his reaction. Right guys?" Zombie replied. All of them nodded except for me. Wither then asked me something that got me, extremely mad. "Do you have any idea where Skel went, Stray? I mean you're his brother after all." Baring my teeth, I shouted, "HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW?! YOU GUYS CAUSED ALL OF THIS!" All of the mobs including Herobrine was shocked. They have never seen me this angry. "Alright Stray, calm down. Today, we're going to Japan, to meet the Hashiras, so i hope you bought some winter clothes." Herobrine replied. All of them groaned. They already forgotten about him again...

While walking to USJ, we somehow saw a demon. We ran, until Zombie saw a what seemed to be a demon slayer sitting on the top of a building. "Hey, uh, Herobrine here, there's a demon near the-"Herobrine asked the demon slayer when he got cut off by the demon who pounced on us. The demon slayer deflected the attack with a long sword. "Get to safety. I'll take care of him!" The demon slayer said.

That voice... it's so familiar...

Ignoring that thought in my head, I ran to safety. The demon was defeated half an hour later. I watched him attentively to learn his moves in the future. "Thank you so much for helping us! What's your name?" Creeper asked. "Glad you asked... I'm Marrow Bone... the Element Hashira..." He replied. All of our eyes widened.

"Skel! You're alive!" Pigman exclaimed, attempting to hug him. "Don't touch me!" Skeleton hissed. "You forgot about me! Now you want to hug me? Stupid." He added. All of us were silent until Skeleton broke the silence. "Remember the cursed lyric that erase our memories every person that betrayed you?" Skeleton asked. "What about it?" Slime asked. Oh no... he's not doing it... "Skel... NO." I hissed. "What are you doing?!" I shrieked.