Stray confronts Rose... in a bad way

(Omg this is about 1000+ words 🫣)

Some stuff isn't gonna make sense here 💀 just read and you'll see it 🫠

Skel: I have no confidence in postponing the marriage. Cancel it

Wither: Skel! You know we've broken up years ago!

Stray: ...

2 months later

Wither: It went well, see? No interruptions! She still is alive, but she can't ruin our life!

Skel: I guess you're right...

Stray: You're wrong, Wither.

Skel: Like I thought...

Stray: ...about one thing.

Stray: Rose is dead.

Wither: You're just saying that to make Skel and I feel better, right?

Stray: Picture says otherwise

*shows pic of Rose being impaled by ice and Husk and Stray striking a pose*

Skel: You're serious?!

Wither: And here I thought you wouldn't care about me!

Skel: But how...?

Stray: I'll tell you how

Flashback

(Warning: Stray is a yandere alert ⚠️)

Stray: Hello

Rose: What do you want? My life is ruined by your stupid brother!

Stray: Comforting you, I feel bad for you

Rose: Really? Huh! I guess I have an accomplice

Stray: *according to plan...*

Later

Rose: So, tired of your brother?

Stray: Yeah... He's been rude to me lately...

Rose: Alright then, *passes him a knife* kill him.

Stray: Sure...

Stray: *does a backflip and shows the knife under Rose's neck*

Stray: ...only if I do it to you FIRST.

Rose: You're my accomplice!

Stray: ...and I lied, you think I'll abandon my only brother?

Rose: What do you mean only brother?!

Stray: I lost my father! My mom's abusive, Skel's killed her because she became Lowermoon 3, and my middle brother Edge died to Uppermoon 2! Skel's the only one I have left! You really think I'll just allow him to get killed by you?

Rose: Fine, then I'll get rid of him myself! But first, I'll have to get rid of YOU!

*Stray's cloak turns red*

Stray: You can sure try.

And then Rose is ded becuz she was impaled by Stray's ice

(In the family, it is passed down from the skeleton generation that they are given guardians to protect them from evil. To activate or make the guardians possess them, they have to either be angry, annoyed, or having full hatred for the guardians to feel that their owners are facing a huge problem)

(There are 4 guardians, the weakest one is Wrath, appeared to be a normal skeleton, but with wings that have the ability to fly, red eyes, and gaining telekinesis, teleportation and laser beam powers. The next guardian, Glitch, appears to be black in colour, but not a wither skeleton, this guardian has white outlines. He also has the ability to fly, and gains even more powers than Wrath. The third guardian, Nightmare, appears to be red in color. This guardian also has the ability to fly, and she (yes, she) has more power that can overpower the Wither and the Ender Dragon. The strongest guardian's identity is unknown. No one has got the guardian, but all of them only know his name — Glitchmare)