Misunderstanding

⚠️ Warning! Sexual assault and rape! ⚠️ 

Wither and Skeleton had fought recently. Both of them were at guilt, mostly Skeleton, because he started the fight. Wither's ex has returned, and has be threatening Skeleton the past few days, which made Skeleton think that he had enough, so he quarrelled with Wither for her to get out of their life. But Wither said that there was nothing he could do, which made Skeleton enraged and quarrel with him, until he asked...

For a breakup.

It has been 2 weeks since the breakup. Skeleton has never ate anything good, often eating ice cream and watching- well, the Titanic. Stray has tried speaking to him, asking him to at least eat, but Skeleton would mostly eat was one cookie. Stray was desperate, that he had tried to kill himself, but Husk prevented from from doing so. Skeleton one day then thought he had to forgive him, but just as he was about to leave, he was knocked in the head.

Skeleton's tsuguko, Pepa Tsuyuri, was on the way to deliver a note from his gang. Surprisingly, Skeleton only talked to Pepa and no one else, but just as Pepa was approaching his house, she notice the door left...

Opened.

Who would have left a door open late at night? Are they just too tired to remember it unless...

Wither has been heartbroken the past few days ever since the breakup. His parents were concerned about him, because he hasn't eaten for days. Until one afternoon, Wither received a call from Pepa. He thought it was just a confrontation from her, so he declined it. Not even 5 seconds later, she called again. Declining in again, he placed his phone back on the bedside table, slamming it down. But again, it rang again. Being pissed, he finally answered the call. "What do you want?! I don't wanna talk!" Wither exclaims. Pepa, in a worried state, tells Wither everything, begging him. "No, you have to listen to me! For once, please! Skeleton... skeleton... he's being raped by his toxic ex! You've heard of him, and you promised him that you will always protect him! I know you still love him, so give him a chance and help him out-!" A scream was heard in the distance. Even Wither could hear it from the phone. And it sounded like...

Skeleton's voice.

Immediately, Wither teleports at Pepa's location, looking at the scene. "You scum! I thought we talked about this!" Skeleton shrieks, struggling from his ex's hold. His ex starts nipping his shoulder, making Skeleton scream in agony. Hearing the screams, his ex starts beating him up, telling him to shut up or people will hear him. Then, his ex starts unzipping Skeleton's jacket, taking it off. Wither knew that Skeleton was self conscious of his body. Seeing enough, they knew what to do.

"SKULLER, STOP THIS INSTANT!"

Skeleton looks up, to see his tsuguko and well... ex boyfriend-? But other than that, he was pleased to be saved. "I'll hold him off!" Pepa shrieks. As Pepa holds Skuller off, Wither rushes to Skeleton's aid. "You came...? I thought you hated me after the breakup..." Skeleton asks. "...I dont. Ever since you asked for a breakup, I kept wondering to myself what I did wrong. So... what did I do wrong?" Wither asked, desperately. Skeleton went silent.

"It's about my ex, isn't it?"

Skeleton shot up, with his eyes widened. Wither sighs and replies. "I can't do anything about her. The least that we could do is either..."

Pepa gasps. "THAT'S IT!"

"Huh?"

"Rose sent you didn't she?" Pepa questions Skuller, and replies back with a 'yeah'. "My guess was right. Rose sent Skuller to distract Skeleton, so that she could have a chance with Wither." Pepa concludes. Aiming her kunai at Skuller, she shouts, "I was right ALL ALONG!"

The kunai stabs Skuller's skull, and he collapses.

"Now what?" Wither asked.

"For you both to make up your relationship. I'm gonna go find somewhere where uh... no one would find this bitch's body." Pepa replied.

Both skeletons blushed, and Pepa left with a smirk grinning on her face. "So..." Skeleton asks, breaking the silence. Just as he was about to speak again, Wither plants a kiss on Skeleton's lips, making him stunned, but of course, he kisses back, because he missed the moment they do this together. Few minutes later, they pull away.

"So... do you forgive me?" Wither asked. Skeleton nods. "But... your ex-" Skeleton asks, but Wither cuts him off with a kiss on the cheek. "We'll just have to make her jealous." Wither replied. "Yeah, but how?" Skeleton asks.

"Oh... that... I miss that moment too. Wanna do it?"

"Count me in. I'm gonna fuck you so bad."

OMG WHAT AM I DOING

I'VE READING TOO MUCH SMUT NOWADAYS HELP

SOMEONE KILL ME