Death, a hella long one shot

Original part is in "The Dead Side"

Disclaimer this one shot has about <2500 words

(At this point of time Stray wasn't a hashira YET)

The three hashiras stood by the grave, looking at the 6 gravestones of the 6 deceased hashiras who died fighting the demon king, Muzan. "It's been 2 months... since your deaths... and we still haven't defeated Muzan..." Hunter replied, breaking the silence. "We have to defeat the demon king, otherwise we can't get the cure to revive the hashiras." Slogo added. The three placed a rose each on the graves, walked back to the Corps.

(Who died? Check Blinded's last chapter to find out! Or continue reading the story-)

"Dad... open the door... YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT FATE!" Skelter shouted outside of the door. Wither has been sulking in his room ever since the love of his life died in his arms.

Flashback

Wither: Skel, get up! He hasn't been defeated yet!

Skel: ...

Skel: I'm already gonna die, what's the point of even fighting him? Can't I just die a peaceful death?

Wither: NO! YOU PROMISED THAT WE'LL DIE TOGETHER!

Skel: Well, that promise shall be broken then...

Skel: As much as I don't want to die, I guess life will end eventually, am I right?

(Wither's starting to cry-)

Wither: Skel, stop talking! PLEASE!

Skel: ...take care of the kids... set your heart ablaze...

Wither: Skel...?

Wither: Oh no no no no NO!

Wither: MARROW!

End of flashback

It has been months since Wither had gone out of the room, he had his meals in the room, reluctantly going out of the room. He only gets out of the room when his parents lectured him too. "Skel... I'm sorry... I couldn't protect you..." Wither cried, holding Skeleton's precious haori.

Jelly. Crainer. Kwebbelkop. They're all gone. Slogo was the only member left in Robust. Muzan wasn't defeated yet, but he still vowed to kill the demon king in order to get his friends back. A lot of people think he doesn't like them since he treated them like shit, right? But deep down, he cared about them, and they even promised each other to die together when they get old. They did die together but...

Without Slogo.

What is life even right now?! Slogo thought.

"Get out, Veteran! You can't hide there all day!" Mother calls out from outside the room. "It's no use." The survived Earth Hashira, Hunter, replied. "It's my fault that Player and Greaser died to the demon king. If only I came sooner..." Hunter added but Mother then cuts him off, "Stop blaming yourself Hunter, we get it. Your crow is old so you get late messages all the time. But, you only have one life, don't even risk your life just because of them." The door then opens, with a devastated looking Veteran. "What... *sniff* do you... *sniff* mean?" Veteran asked. Hunter then explains that all crows are experienced and sent to training to speak, unlike Hunter himself who unfortunately got an old crow, gets late messages all the time, causing him to always be late. "Also, at that point of time, my crow died after sending that message due to old age." Hunter added. "Veteran. Crying doesn't make Player come back to life. You have accept fate." Hunter replied. "Accept fate?! YOU THINK I WILL ACCEPT FATE AFTER FATE TOOK THE ONE I LOVE AWAY FROM ME?!" Veteran shrieked.