Ais Wellenstein

A month quickly passed by and I got some new information. If I had to say who was considered the hero for this generation so far I would see Ais Wellenstein, Otar, Rivera, and Finn. Another one to consider was a werewolf named Bete but he was considered to mean for anyone to like him.

"Goddess, I'm off," I said with a smile as I left.

My status had also upgraded.

Strength: G-288

Agility: F-355

Endurance: B-797

Dexterity: G-240

Health: B-700

Magic I-0

(Forgot to add in health last time)

Not too much growth but it is what it is. Plus I've been playing by the rules so far so we'll see if I level up today.

I had gotten enough money to also buy a decent sword, using daggers is still more my forte but having a katana with range is a better choice for right now.

I went down to the dungeon after saying hi to Eina and went down. 

I then went to the 5th floor of the dungeon. I was only cleared for the 4th but I decided that I would go deeper today since could handle it.

The monsters weren't all that different. I saw 4 goblins and 2 Kobolds running right at me. I ran to them and cut off one of the leading goblin's heads. I then jumped back and continued to chop their heads off.

Before I knew it, they were all dead.

"I get that their monsters with low intelligence but damn these guys are idiots,"

I collected the crystals from their chest and put them into a pouch.

Then...

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A giant scream roared as I started to feel giant footsteps coming this way.

"?!" I turned around.

There shouldn't be anything that big on the 5th floor so this was surprising.

When the monster finally showed itself, I saw a monster with the body of a man and the head of a bull, a minotaur.

"...How in the fuck," I muttered as I quickly took off.

The minotaur followed but it took all my speed to be on the same speed as him and most likely my stamina would run out first.

'Well, the question is who should deal with this?'

I was sure as hell not about to fight a minotaur, if I could pass it off all would be well.

I ran around but found nobody, and my stamina started finally started giving out about 20 minutes into running.

"Damn...That things persistent,"

I could try to go to the upper floors but I would most likely get in trouble with the guild if I did that, Eina would yell at me for hours and I'm not one to waste my time with that. If I went lower then I risk the possibility of running into more of these guys...A lose-lose situation

Around five minutes later I was basically out of breath.

"Hah..."

I turned around and watched as the minotaur got closer.

"I guess I can give fighting you a shot. Not too confident in my chances though," I quickly grabbed my sword and charged him.

'First things first...Can I even hurt him?'