Trust

(Hermes POV)

'Well, that likely enough looking around,'

Having Dix see me in the dungeon was not a good idea, since I already got into trouble once I'm on thin ice.

I decided to head a far distance away and try to watch him, concealing my presence this time.

He put his eye to the hole and a door opened up, it was big enough to sneak in cages but it wasn't large enough to draw any attention. It didn't make any noise either.

I put a hand on the brim of my hat as I smirked.

'Let's see what you end up cooking Bell,'

(Bell POV)

"Well, thanks for indulging in my curiosity!" Hermes said as we got safely out of the dungeon.

"I was curious too,"

"Well, I'll see ya around Bell, I got things to do that don't involve my familia!"

he then took off with a skip in his step.

'I kinda feel bad for the guys in his familia,'

Anyway though it was now late at night. Luckily I hadn't run into Ais yet but she is likely out by now. I needed to head back down to the dungeon ASAP so I quickly took off again.

On my way there though I saw a familiar face

"Oh, Hey Bell! Long time no talk," 

It was Eina.

"Hello,"

"...Do you have something you need to talk about?"

I don't know if it was her ability as an adventurer advisor but she seemed to see right through me.

"No, listen I'm sorry we haven't gotten to talk much but I need to go right now,"

I quickly tried to get past her but she grabbed my wrist.

"Listen-" I was about to raise my voice a little to intimidate her but the look of resolve in her eyes surprised me. It was not resolve to help herself, however, but rather to help others

If only people had that same resolve for themselves

"Bell, I am your Advisor. I know we haven't spoken much lately...But please, let me help you if I can,"

"I said I'm fine, I gotta go soon,"

She slowly let go and I walked away without saying anything else. I could feel her staring at my back as I left.

(Lido POV)

"...Honestly I don't know what to make of this..." Fels said 

We had been informed a while ago that Ais Wellenstein from the Loki familia had helped Wiene's group escape, she had only found them because Bell told her. Now Fels was learning of this.

So the question is are we mad at Bell for telling someone when he was just told not to or do we thank him for having Ais go and meet us?

She never met the rest of us, only escorted the group back but according to Wiene, she was super nice.

"Well, I say we thank him. It's not like he did anything wrong. I'd say Bell is a good judge of character!" I said with a laugh at the end.

"You don't even realize how much danger we were in?!" Gros, a gargoyle yelled "If he told the wrong person then all of us could have died! You know that right!"

"I trust Bell, he's a good guy after all,"

Just then the wall that we were by had a sound of something crashing against it. We became dead quiet as the sound became louder and louder.