Kidnapped

I woke up the next morning from the lights turning back on. Ryu also seemed to have just woken up.

"Good morning," I said 

She quickly realized our hands were still touching and moved her hand. 

"...Good morning,"

I quickly got up and stretched my back. Sleeping against a tree isn't the most comfortable.

"Say Ryu-" I said as I turned around, only to get cut off by her holding a wooden sword and pointing it at me.

"Bell...As I said yesterday I have no problems working with you...However, if it's one thing I still need to check is to ensure that you don't fail and get us killed. So, what will you do now?"

"Hmm? Well, you are level 3 or 4 right?"

"Level 4,"

She's not lying...But too bad, I already knew this would happen

"Then it's whatever,"

She moved her sword to pierce me right below my heart, in a non-vital area. Just like I thought all the way back in the dungeon, the piece of adamantine blocked the bow.

"Wha-"

Without missing a beat I quickly grabbed her and turned her over, using her moment of surprise against her. I grabbed my knife and was about to stab her throat when I stopped.

"Don't think you can surprise me,"

"...Care to explain how?" She asked as I moved the knife away.

"Well, normally people go for a vital organ, but you would go for my heart because of how my personality is. But you can't kill me so I figured you would go for a spot right next to it,"

"I don't recall telling you I used a sword though,"

"Your hands," I said "The way you used a knife at the celebration party confirmed that you used some sword-like weapon. Also when you got my dagger you held it like one would hold a sword just giving it to them. With the weapon in your stretched-out palms. If you'd used a dagger you wouldn't do that since you would ruin the blade, even if just a little,"

She didn't say anything else. 

"So, we should get going. I'm sure They're also getting bored,"

"Who?"

"The people that kidnapped Hestia,"

her eyebrows raised "Wait, you knew your goddess was going to get kidnapped and let it happen?"

"Well, I don't know if they kidnapped her per se but they definitely did something,"

We both walked back and noticed that Lily and Welf were in a panic. 

"B-Bell! Hestia is gone!" 

"Yea Bell! No one saw where she went either but it's been a few hours at most,"

"Alright. Lily follow me, was there a note left or anything?"

"...Yea, here,"

During the kidnapping, there is usually a demand, so it was obvious that a note would be left.

Meet on the Plateau on the west side if you want your goddess safe

"Ryu, you can do what you want,"

"You don't want me to come with you? Everyone here is your level or higher so having some insurance-"

"No, I'm going to do what I was going to do last time,"