Weapon

After leaving the restaurant Hestia and I both headed home.

"Tonight was fun Bell!"

"I agree,"

"Let's do this again sometime alright?"

"Sounds good,"

We both entered the church and we both lay down. I was on the couch and Hestia was on the bed. A few minutes passed after we turned off the lights Hestia spoke up.

"...Bell?"

"Hm?"

"...Would you like to sleep in the bed as well? I imagine the couch isn't that comfortable,"

"Believe it or not it is actually really comfy. I would say more than the bed,"

"...Hmmmmm...Stop lying..."

"Hestia?"

"..."

She fell asleep

'Well, that confirms one thing,'

My skill has a certain degree to what my words hold influence over. I can't convince someone of something unless they have no prior knowledge of it.

Although that was expected it could never hurt to try. The couch we had was super shitty and the bed was decent but I was still able to get by.

.

.

.

The next morning I woke up and Hestia was still sleeping. I quickly washed up and head out. I stopped by the Guild where Eina was.

"Hey, Bell,"

"Hi,"

"I'll spare you from the lecturing since I think you learned, I'm assuming you did yes?"

"Of course!"

"Well, good luck today. Remember, stay on the fourth floor!"

"Yes, Yes, See ya later Eina!"

In the dungeon, I went straight back down to the 5th floor.

I then readied my sword and had my daggers ready as I charged in.

(Hestia POV)

"Thank you, and have a nice day!" I said with a smile

I then went to go sit down for a second since no one else was in line.

'What am I doing?'

My only familia member was fighting in the dungeon and I couldn't do anything to help him! He won't even sleep in the bed since he doesn't want to sleep with a goddess and make me look bad...If only that dense boy knew...

I then saw a girl get in line with red hair.

"Ah! I got it!"

I said as I ran over to my co-worker.

"Can you take over for me today?"

"Umm...No-"

"Thank you!!!!!" I said as I quickly took off as I took off my apron and headband.

After a while of running, I finally was at the place I wanted to be.

"The Hephaestus Familia," I said as I gulped and entered through the front door.

I walked upstairs to where the goddess was, hopefully, she would be nice and give me a little charity, after all, I was working super hard.

"H-hey Hephaestus?" I said as I opened the door.