Information Gathering

"Intellegent monsters?" Eina said with a questioning look

I had gone to the guild the next day to ask her about the possibility of there being intelligent monsters.

"Well, based on a report currently there's a rumor about monsters in the dungeon using armor and swords. It's more likely though that they're just irregulars,"

"...Say, what level are they on?"

"Bell, leave this for other people to deal with, irregulars are always super dangerous no matter how easy they look,"

"Eina, please keep in mind that I am an adventurer,"

Her face looked sad but she answered "...The 20th-25th floor is around where they have been rumored. Others have tried to find them with no luck, that or they are found dead,"

"I see. Thanks, you've been a good help,"

Eina smiles at me and waves as I leave.

I then walk up to Welf who had also joined me today and is asking adventurers around for strange rumors 

"Anything?" I ask him in a corner of the guild hall. It's so loud no one will hear us, even if they are at a high level.

"A few monsters wearing armor, but the worst one I've heard...Was a black minotaur. Apparently, he's also been wearing armor but no one can find him,"

"...I see,"

(Lily POV)

I was currently disguised with magic as I went into hidden bars for information. I was disguised as an Elf and walked down the hidden stairs of the normal bar to the hidden one with the right password.

"A water please," I said as I took a seat next to the bar.

He nodded and brought me water, then waited for me to tell him what I needed.

"Any information on talking monsters? Or intelligent ones?" 

He shook his head as he walked away.

'Well, I still know a few other places,' I finished my water and was about to leave when a familiar-looking animal girl sat down next to me.

"Why are you curious about such a thing?" She asks as she side-eyed me

She was the girl Bell fought against in the War game.

I didn't let it show but this was likely an indicator of something, Hermes likely knows something.

"Rumors of the armored monsters that's why,"

The other places I've been had told me only that.

"Well, who told you that they were intelligent? Aren't they just irregulars?"

"Well, I'd figured if they are using weapons and not 'Stronger' then there intelligent, not irregulars 

"Alright, whatever you say,"

I then got up to leave and once I passed through the door I heard a stool move and I ran. Using stink bombs I was able to avoid her following but this was crucial information. As I was running to the mansion Someone was sitting on a roof.

"Heyyooo,"

My face froze. Hermes.

"You got a real talent there Prum girl, you played off the role of an Elf perfectly,"

"What are you talking about?"

"What do you mean? I've been following you and you alone ever since you left the mansion. After all, you're the only one who knows all the black-market info and it'd be natural to find some information there. But to think that it was from my own member, how embarrassing,"