Moss Hue

A/N I forgot to say but Bell has Imunity FYI

In the next 3 hours, Lily and I sat in silence, we didn't talk much after I said I wanted her to value the group above me but soon Aisha came on out to swap roles on night watch.

"Oh?  A dungeon hookup?"

""Yea, no,""

Both of us at the same time quickly shot down her argument as we started heading off to our tents, I then realized that Lily was still following me.

"Aren't you going to your tent?"

"I am,"

Ah, I know where this is going. 

"...Whatever. Everyone else is already sleeping,"

With a soft blush and a smile on her face, she quickly went into the tent after me and we both fell asleep in there.

.

.

.

When I woke up Lily was clung onto me like she would die if she let go. She appeared to be sleeping but Hestia's used that move on me one too many times.

"I know you're awake," I bonked her on the head 

"Ouch!"

She leaped off and rubbed her head

"H-How did you know?"

"Experience," 

We then got out and met up with the rest of the group, we ate for about 20 minutes and we were out once again.

We descended to the next floor and saw the water levels, and it would be an understatement to say it took everyone's breath away.

I looked at the waterfall with surprise but wasn't nearly as surprised as everyone else. Only Aisha was looking at everyone else like me instead of the huge waterfall that went 3 floors down.

"Ok, everyone," Aisha grabbed everyone's attention "Walk along this path carefully, fall and you're dead. When we get across though it'll be just like the normal dungeon except you'll see more rivers and small ponds lying around,"

Everyone nodded as we walked forward. I led the group while Aisha guarded the flank.

We made it across easily without any interference, you couldn't tell on our faces but Lily and I were on high alert. Everything seemed to stand out.

We started collecting the monster materials and the ore we needed. It was going fairly smoothly with us having 13 of the ore and 6 of the monster material. 

That was when something finally had gone unexpected.

We were walking in a large cave and from the other side came an Elf. He had one hand covering his other arm, which was missing from the elbow down.

He also had vines running across his body.

"P-Please..." His voice nearly melted away "Help,"

He collapsed soon after with everyone running up to him.

Lily and I on the other hand stayed back and were hyper-aware. 

'What could have caused this? Why did he have roots growing from him? Why was he missing an arm?'

These questions were what took priority over us, then from behind him, I saw a pair of red glowing eyes.

I took out my Hestia knife along with the New Unicron horn knife and charged leaving a confused batch of people behind me.