Coliseum

(Bell POV)

We moved slowly, and carefully.

Each corner we turned we marked down on the map and checked for monsters. Lyu and I could conceal ourselves fairly well so the encounters with monsters were being kept to a minimum

Lyu quickly marked down on the map another corner we turned as I recalled those 8 hours in the room where Lyu had slept.

I didn't just spend them doing nothing, I was thinking of ways out, and also the meaning of god's restriction on what they can't say. 

I had come to a conclusion, I didn't have proof, but I think it was possible. What the gods can't say is-

"Let's go,"

Lyu interrupted my train of thought as we started moving again.

We continued to walk, trying to conserve as much energy as possible.

Each time a monster found us regardless of how quiet we were trying to be were quickly killed it before it could howl and alert other monsters.

I didn't know many monsters down here when I first arrived, but now I was familiar with nearly all of them.

We were currently in a tunnel, keeping track of each one we turned down trying to find the main route.

In this tunnel though there was one monster I had not yet encountered.

It came instantly, then a poison needle was right in my shoulder. 

Pain coursed through my whole body.

"A PELUDA!" Lyu yelled as she turned around and quickly took it out.

We didn't have any antidotes but thankfully I had a unicorn horn knife that can get rid of nearly all poisons. 

I ripped out the needle and stabbed myself in the shoulder. The poison started getting absorbed into the knife. Then once it was all out I took out the knife and the knife then dispelled the poison.

"Damn, that was fast,"

I was referring to the poison dart that seemingly appeared out of thin air. Lyu thankfully took care of it before any issues occurred. I smiled a little at how much we were working well together. It was almost like we had known each other for our whole lives with how effortlessly we moved.

We continued moving forward after Lyu made sure I was ok. We had one more potion left but I refused to drink it yet. That was a last-case scenario.

After around 2 hours later of walking Lyu's eyes lit up.

"Wait here," Lyu said as she went forward, and I listened.

After a few minutes, she returned with a slight smile on her face but her eyes betrayed that small smile.

"I know where we are,"

I smiled a bit then as well.

"But, in order to get on the main route we have to cross the coliseum,"

"What's that?"

"A never-ending swarm of monsters. We have to somehow get across without alerting any of them,"

I then remembered that Lyu was weirdly insistent about bringing barbarian hearts along. I thought it was for in case we had absolutely nothing to eat but I guess it was in case we had to go across here.

"I know you're not gonna like it but-"

"It's alright, but about the exits, I'm assuming not but is there a way to avoid going in?"