The Hypocrite

'GODAMN IT WHERE IS SHE?!'  I was running through the streets trying to find any trace of the blue hair girl. I asked around and when I finally got word of the direction she was going I knew she was heading to the mansion.

'Every time...JUST ONE DAMN THING,'

The other Xenos despite my protest also went to go look for her. I tried to get them to just go back in but their pride refused to let them abandon one another.

Then as I was running I heard a loud scream, seemingly like a human girl. Immediately I assumed it was Wiene.

I ran to where I heard I heard the sound and a person was about to stab her with his sword. She was on the ground crying with a deep gash on her arm

I quickly threw my knife at the neck of the man, killing him on the spot.

I felt like throwing up just then. Again...Again I had to kill someone who was just doing the right thing.

"DAMN IT!" I muttered loudly as everyone got a good look at the face of the boy who killed another adventurer to save a monster girl.

I scooped her up in my arms and ran.

"Hey...Is Bell Cranel protecting that monster?" I heard a shocked voice say.

I ignored all the voices but the stares were impossible to avoid.

"Bell...?" Wiene asked with tears in her eyes.

"What...What were you doing out here?" I asked trying to hide my anger.

"But, he said it was safe to go visit Haruhime and everyone..."

"Who's he?"

"I'm not sure, some man with orange hair and a hat,"

Instantly my anger boiled over.

'HERMES!'

"Listen to me very carefully Wiene-" Just as I was talking to her a spear landed directly right at my feet.

"Bell Cranel, to think we would meet again like this...It is quite unfortunate," Finn said from the top of the roof

"Move, Finn. I'm not in the mood for this shit right now,"

"No can do. Either you kill her and try to salvage your reputation or I kill her and you forever are tarnished,"

"...Option 3, I will be tarnished by letting her escape,"

"Then I'm afraid Bell Cranel, your time as the prodigy has come to an end,"

He leaped off the building with such blinding speed it made me seem like I was seeing the wind itself. Then a fist appeared right in my gut as I coughed up blood.

"BELL!" Wiene yelled as I got flung into another building.

'I can't use Killer instinct with all these people...Not that it would matter anyway,'

He then jumped down and grabbed Wiene and prepared to stab her.

"FINN WE GOT A SITUATION!" Tione, an Amazon yelled, "A BLACK MINOTAUR SHOWED UP BUT AIS WON'T FIGHT IT!"

He seemed to think for a moment. 

"Fine," He let go of Wiene "Not like anything will change for you anyway. Good luck living from here on out Bell Cranel,"

Wiene crawled over to me still wounded as I picked myself up on unstable feet.

"Bell...I'm so sorry...This is all my fault,"

'No Wiene...This is my fault,'

I didn't say it out loud but other adventurers surrounded us right after Finn left.