Monster Festival

"Hmm?" I was walking back home after hanging out at the bar. Nothing interesting happened except Ryu trying to get me to leave, but with Syr dropping by so often it was hard to do. 

I was walking home when I noticed a sign on the side of a building.

'A monster festival?'

Apparently, a monster from the Middle/lower levels of the dungeon would be subdued and showcased. Seems weird but I had a weird feeling about this.

It was said to be held in two days.

'Are you going to make a move here?' I wondered as I stared at the top of Babel tower.

.

.

.

When I made it home Hestia still wasn't home. I was going to ask her to update my status since I wanted to see the result of my Egoistic Desire but I guess I'll have to wait a little more.

I went to sleep and when I woke up Hestia was sleeping on top of me, boobs pressed right against my chest.

"..." 

Do I move?

I stared at her face, she was clearly super tired so I figured it would be better to let her be. I tried to move without waking her but when I moved a little she woke up right away.

"BELL!"

"Yes?"

"You, me, Monster festival!"

"Why did you say it like that?"

"Hmph! It doesn't matter. We're going to go! Ok!"

"Alright, but after I get back from the dungeon today can you update my status?"

"I can do it right now if you want to,"

I pointed at the clock and her face dropped "You're late,"

"SORRRRRYYYY!" She yelled as she took off.

I headed into the dungeon once again. 

When I reached the fifth floor I contemplated going to down to the 6th, at the same time though I knew I should probably wait until my status was updated.

"...Guess staying here is going to have to do,"

I quickly took out my sword and charged in.

.

.

.

"At least I'm getting a little better with a sword," I said as I took out the sword from the Kobold's neck.

I only had one dagger so it was much easier to use a sword, not to mention that one Dagger sucks in terms of quality.

I figured I had been in the dungeon for a few hours now. My pouch was nearly full so it was best to start heading out.

As I walked up I saw many adventures also entering and leaving. Each of them also had a party with them

I wasn't opposed to a party but having one would be a pain, especially if I wanted to pull off one of my schemes.

I turned in the crystals and went back to the church, there I saw Hestia.

"You're not working?"

"Well...Since I was so late they said just take today off," She said as she scratched the back of her head.

"Alright, give me a moment," I quickly washed up a little bit then came back out "Can you do my status now?"

"YES!"