New Nickname

The mermaid girl swam up to me from the rock she was on and popped up right in front of me, her chest fully exposed.

"What's your name?" She asked

"Bell. Could you maybe put a shirt on? Or something of the sort,"

I wasn't blushing or anything but it was just rather uncomfortable to have a normal conversation like this

"OK! Wait one moment,"

She then dipped under water, then resurfaced with Seashells covering her breast a minute later.

"Nice to meet you Bell! I am Marie!"

"Cool. Do you know where Lido and the others are?"

She then shook her head slowly "I can't leave since I can't walk, so I have to stay here. Lido and everyone went down some more,"

"I see, what floor are we on right now?"

"The..." Marie then put a finger to her chin and started to think. She seemed, not like the sharpest tool in the shed, plus she had a super bubbly voice that lacked any seriousness once so ever "The 26th!"

"Thanks, tell Lido and the others I said hi when you see them next,"

I started to walk off when she called out to me

"I can help you! You want to find other adventurers right?"

"Well, yea but only my party,"

She nodded "What do they look like?"

"One is a prum with brown hair, another is an Amazon, and one is a Renard,"

She nodded and then started to sing, after around 30 seconds it finally stopped.

"Ok! Follow me!"

She then went underwater but was close enough up so I could see her. We went running/swimming around for around 45 minutes before She finally spoke up again.

"Ok, go forward a little more and you'll see them! Thanks for saving me back there too!"

Marie was attacked more times than I could count since she kept on trying to ask me questions while we were going, I had to save her each time.

"No worries, thanks for your help,"

"Umm...Bell?" She called out to me for the last time "We'll see each other again right?"

It reminded me a bit of Wiene

"I'm sure we will," I reassured her, and she left with a smile

I ran forward a bit and sure enough, there was my party, it also seemed like another group had joined them.

"There he is," Aisha stated as she was the first to notice me.

"Did ya kill that bastard?" 

There was a dwarf there I had never met, he seemed completely worn out.

"Well, the seeds are gone right?" I responded

"Thank you so much...Prodigy," The elf who we saved earlier was now walking and his comrades despite missing a few limbs were alive.

"Don't worry about it, any problems Lily?"

"None, we should take the elves and dwarfs up to the 18th floor first then continue our mission afterward,"

I nodded.

We then started heading back up, we had a few run-ins with monsters but still nothing serious.

When we reached Riveria the lodging as per usual was super expensive but we paid for our own things and the dwarfs and elves put their medical supplies and whatnot on a separate tab connected to their familia