Ending a Dumb Game

We entered the kitchen, which was the new room that had opened. 

All 3 of us joined, looking around cautiously, then something new happened. 

There was a box on the counter with a bow and a note on it.

The note said: To my truly beloved <3

I opened it, and it was a knife. It was a mix between black and purple, and it was beautiful. Bete causally picked it up and inspected it, but he quickly discarded it as trash.

I picked it up afterward and it glowed, the blade seemed also to sharpen.

"SPONSORS HAVE HELPED TO HELP PARTICIPANTS! AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS IS FROM FREYA!"

I kept the information in mind as we searched the kitchen. We found another note hidden in the knives, when we read it, it left us with another code: 6-2-2-7

"Ah, I'm getting sick of this already," Bete said angrily as he took the note from my hands and walked over to a drawer, he then opened it and entered the code there. I guess he had found it while checking around.

He opened it and we got a key, which then opened to the next room connected to the kitchen. When we opened it though, it looped back to the living room. 

We checked it, with Horn facing that door in the living room, and me going into the kitchen and facing that door, and as I suspected, we were facing each other.

"What on earth is happening?" Horn wondered as she looked "I know it's magic, but...it seems too pointless,"

"That's because it is," I said as I sat for the first time since coming here "There is no escape, in fact, I'd bet that the mastermind here wants something from one of us,"

"...Huh?" Bete said in apparent confusion.

"This whole thing is a dumb game orchestrated by a dumber person. Let me explain so you don't feel left behind. If the room is looping, even if it's one door, it takes away all effect of it being a "Game" In the first place. After all, magic can be rearranged when needed. As for why we won't be allowed to leave, it's because if we did, or rather could, then we would find out the mastermind easily,"

"...So then, the person is an influential person correct? I can't imagine anyone else doing this, and while we don't have our memories we can at least tell it is a male," Horn deduced

"I told you, this whole thing is a dumb game with magic involved. Don't trust a voice you can't see,"

"Wait," Bete interrupted "If that's the case, then what do we do now?"

"Good question. We could just die, or give the mastermind what they want. We are stuck in a looping room, with no purpose at all other than to keep on searching for an exit that doesn't exist,"

"Then the code you got..." Horn asked

"The code, huh?" I brought it out of my pocket "I assume it's an item we may have to find, it means Bell,"

"What?" They both questioned

"2 to B, 5 to E, 12 to L, and 12 to L. Just connect it to the alphabet,"

"Shouldn't we continue looking for that then? Even if it's not going to work, we should at least try," Horn said

"It's a trick, it's meant to get our hopes up each time before finding out that the exit, is just another door back to this place,"

"..."

They both then took a seat, and we waited. In the kitchen, there was no food, so we couldn't keep ourselves full.