The Gods Prodigy

(Lily's POV)

I was running down a narrow ally, keeping myself hidden with my magic. The night sky filled with stars.

'Bell was right to check...' 

In the notebook we were given, he wanted to check everything, down to the last detail to make sure everything made sense. It said there were 6 entrances to Knossos but only 4 existed. 

That means someone, likely Hermes somehow managed to swap the books out.

I then heard footsteps and stepped into the darkness to keep myself hidden.

'It doesn't help to have this level of security either...'

The Xenos were being looked for 24/7 and other people, mainly the Loki familia were looking for the other entrances to this Dungeon. Since Loki familia is here Freya Familia is guarding the actual dungeon. 

No one can enter or leave right now. To be fair the chances of this plan working according to my thoughts is 9% at most, but if anyone can make that 9% 100% it's Bell.

(Welf POV)

My face was sweating, I banged my hammer down again and again. The moonlight poured into my forge.

My task was simple, make as many Crozzo swords as possible. He didn't give me a direct amount but I pushed myself to make as many as possible. The plan was set to either go off in 5 days at most, depending on how many exits there really were.

"Whew," I wiped my head with a towel as I looked at the lump of metal that was forming a dagger. "Keep, your head in the game Welf. You got it,"

I had already made 3 daggers since he mentioned this yesterday night. I had gone without food or drink so I was starving, and tired but I refused to rest. I needed to make as many of these daggers as I can, and with that determination, I banged my hammer down again.

(Mikoto POV)

Currently, I was with Haruhime, and we were both heading off to go to the Xenos. 

The sewers were murky and dirty but it didn't bother Haruhime or me, we continued heading down.

After around 20 minutes we heard footsteps and out came a lizard man.

"Mikoto...and Haruhime?!" He asked in surprise as two other Xenos showed themselves.

"Yes, before anything I would like to apologize on Bell's behalf for the plan ending in failure. He understands that he was told not to come near you all again but he wanted to at least apologize somehow," I explained.

Bell had mentioned to us that we have to mention an apology to the Xenos and mention the fact that he was told not to go near them. Whether or not the apology was genuine I have no idea, he was too hard to get a read on.

"Wait, why not?" Lido asked confused. But then I was the one who was confused.

"Didn't Fels tell you all? Fels told Bell not to go see you all anymore,"

"... just cause Bell messed up doesn't mean we don't wanna see him anymore. His intent was genuine but someone had told Wiene that it was safe to go see them. As for our losses, we only have four in total surprisingly. Many of us survived getting cuts and are being treated now. But why did you want to see us?"

This time Haruhime spoke, she pulled Lido to the side so the two others couldn't hear. "I understand that right now the opinion of Bell is likely Split, but he has another plan to help you all. He wants to make sure that you want his help first,"