The Hunt

Just like that, many of the top members of the Freya Familia left. It was fast, simple, and almost unsettling with how quick it was.

They left the room after getting their crest removed from their falna, then Freya turned to me.

"Do you think this means the end of my familia?" 

"For the most part yea,"

"But, I'm sure you know what this means now right?"

She said as she sat facing me on my lap.

"You're all mine, you can't leave anymore,"

She was right, and I was ready to accept that. She still had some other people that hadn't decided to leave that could easily beat me in a fight but the main reason was my identity. If she were to reveal I was alive then everything would disappear.

"I know, so in that case, I hope to be able to cooperate for now," I said

"Ok, but admit you lost first, then you have my support,"

"...Lost what? I haven't lost anything,"

"Our battle, you ended up coming under my wing, so then it's your loss,"

"That was only if I joined your familia, so I'll say it was a draw,"

"That won't do, say you lost then you have my support, I made my stance clear,"

"And I want you to understand something as well. I am choosing to work with you since it makes things go by easier. I don't need to,"

"If that were the case though you would have just done it alone. That's the kinda person you are,"

"...I'll replay the audio recorder I've been keeping then to the rest of the familia and show them how you are really. The higher-ups will still stay since they know about you but the bottom feeders will want out, and then word will spread out of your familia,"

"So? In the end, I'll still have you,"

"...Sigh well, Are you going to help me defeat Hermes or not?"

"I'll help. After all, it doesn't seem like I'll get the answer I want with him in the way,"

She was a little too obsessed with the "Game" We had, but that was irrelevant for right now. What I did know was that I had to set an elaborate trap using Freya's influence and money.

(Lily's POV)

"What?" It was morning as I stared in confusion at the newspaper, lots of the higher-ups at Freya Familia are now free. They left last night apparently.

'Why on earth would she let them go?'

She had to have known that without those people on her side that Loki would take over, but somehow a war still hasn't started yet. I know I would've charged in as soon as I heard the info to get a headstart, so why haven't they yet?

Then Hestia came beside me and took a look at the newspaper.

"...Well, knowing Freya and Loki some unknown power or person is on Freya's side keeping Loki at bay,"

Throughout the whole night last night we as a whole familia have been searching for Bell but to no luck. We came back this morning to find the newspaper against our door.

Now that I thought about it thought it was kinda weird. I don't think we signed up for the paper.

"...Maybe that's where Bell is?"

It was almost too convenient to think possible, but what other lead was there to take? And if that's the case, then Bell likely left this here to let us all know that he's ok.