Escape From the Pleasure Quarter

Haruhime walked me out as the sun was rising. Once we made it to the outer area of Ishtar's familia she stopped.

"Well, this is where we say goodbye Bell," She then went into a bow "Thank you for the conversation. I had fun,"

"Sure. By the looks of it though you don't wanna be here. You can leave with me as well if you'd like,"

"I can't..." She then put her hand on the collar around her neck "This will sound an alarm and shock me if I try to leave the pleasure quarter,"

'Somethings not right...'

Haruhime is hiding as a prostitute even though she's never had sex. Hermes traveled here to deliver to Ishtar, and Mikoto was looking for something here. Then lastly there's the fact that Haruhime can't leave here.

It was unlikely but if what Mikoto was looking for was this girl here then that would solve one thing. Haruhime was also from the east so it is possible, but what did Hermes deliver? That's my main concern.

"Well, thanks,"

"Goodbye,"

Just like that, we went our separate ways.

When I arrived back at the mansion I noticed that Lily, Welf, and Mikoto all looked super tired and a little spooked.

"B-Bell...While I am happy to see you please go see Hestia before she yells at us some more," Mikoto said also seeming to feel a little guilty.

"Alright,"

I headed off into the room where she was pointing to see Hestia looking at papers.

"Hey, Hestia,"

She slowly turned her head around "B...Bell?"

I waved my hand only for her to jump on top of me and pin me to the ground. She then peered right into my eyes.

"You were there the whole night weren't you?"

"Yes, but-"

Before I could finish Hestia grabbed my cheeks and brought her forehead right to mine.

"Bell, do not forget. You are mine, I won't have you doing this ever again so just let me take care of this ok?"

 You are mine, I won't have you doing this ever again so just let me take care of this ok?"

"...Hestia I think your misunderstanding something-"

"No, no It's fine I understand perfectly well what happened. I can fix it though..."

"Hestia I never-"

"Bell! I can fix it alright! All I have to do is destroy that whole entire Ishtar familia and then kill the girl who slept with you right? Then it'll be like it never happened. Then...After that I just have to-"

"HESTIA, I NEVER SLEPT WITH ANYONE!"

"...Huh?"

Her eyes seemed to return to normal as she tilted her head.

"I was talking with some gathering information,"

'I wonder what the rest of our familia went through while I was away. I'll treat them to ice cream or something later,'

"Oh, so it was gathering info...About what exactly,"

While she seemed to have stabilized a little she was still laying right on top of me. I could easily break free if I wanted to but I feel like if I did that some very bad things could happen.

"I plan on destroying the Ishtar familia,"

"Oh Great!" She then finally got off me "Then we have a common goal!"

"Actually Hestia I already have most of the groundwork laid out so you don't really have to do anything,"

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that. So Bell what are we gonna do first!"

"Hold on, We Are not doing anything. I have a plan in place already and it's a guarantee as well," Knowing I had to do something to calm Hestia down I added one thing at the end "If you'd like though I can take you out for a date to make up for the misunderstanding,"

Her eyes gleamed when she heard this "REALLY!"

I nodded and she took off upstairs.

I then walked back out into the room where everyone else was.

"Bell...Is it over?" Welf asked

"Yep, that was kinda my bad. I'll treat you guys to ice cream,"

"No, Bell. In truth, this was my fault. I was looking for a friend of mine but I didn't want to get you involved. I should have just come clean at the start,"

"By chance is your friend a girl named Haruhime?"

"Yes!" She then ran up to me "Did you find her?"

"Yea, she was who I was talking with the whole night,"

Mikoto seemed pleasantly happy "Alright then! Tonight we shall move to reclaim her!"

"If you guys want to then that's fine, but I'm not moving right now. I have Hestia to worry about tonight plus I'm waiting for their next move as well,"

"Hmm..."

"Trust me, we have time to wait for a few days,"

(Last night Hermes POV)

I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Well hello, Ishtar! You look even more beautiful than when I saw you last!"

"Hermes...Please tell me you have it,"

She seemed stressed, while I had heard Bell was getting chased around for a little while by her familia I hadn't yet discovered why. When I asked other amazons apparently Ishtar put a strict gag order on the matter.

"I have the killing stone. No need to worry yourself," 

She then breathed a sigh of relief 

"I do have one question though, why was Bell getting chased around?"

"Oh? Why does that matter to you?"

"He is someone I have my eye on,"

"So you know about him?" Ishtar then walked closer to me and brought her eyes to my face "Why don't you talk a little then,"

"W-Wait!" 

While I could have probably escaped if I wanted to it doesn't hurt to smash one of the hottest goddesses. Plus I could use this to try and escalate Bell's situation a little.

From what I can deduce, Bell most likely either said or did something he obviously wasn't supposed to. If I had to say it was most likely that he said something to Ishtar that pissed her off. Bell does have a bad habit of talking to God's way too informally, I don't think I've ever heard him address one with the proper title.

I let out a little bit of info regarding his special case after around 2 hours "W-Well...Freya also seems to have her eye on him..."

I could already tell the immediate change in attitude. A fierce smile came to her as she backed off the bed.

'I think I've been run dry...Asfi's gonna kill me,'

"So, that bitch has her eye on him, does she? Well, then if I can charm him I can kill two birds with one stone,"

'Bell...Show me something good,' Was my last thought before I passed out