Minotaur

A week passed by since the day I had drinks with Ryu, each day since then we had both gone into the dungeon. My status has also increased considerably 

Strength A: 958

Agility S: 1055

Endurance S: 1068

Dexterity A: 944

Magic E: 560

A/N apparently health wasn't a part of the status so I'm going to leave it out again

Hestia had mentioned when she last updated me that I would level up at any moment, making me the fastest to level up in history.

However, when I woke up this morning Hestia seemed out of it. 

"What's up?" I asked her

"...Bell, can you not go into the dungeon today?"

"I have to go, I'm going to level up soon you know,"

"I understand but...I have a bad feeling,"

Hestia's concern was something to take into mind. In terms of comparing a human to a god or goddess a human can always be smarter or more manipulative, but in intuition, a god will take that every single time. There is not one human who has better intuition than a god

"I'll keep it in mind then, but I still have to go,"

I quickly headed out to avoid any more of the conversation. I saw Lily waiting in the normal spot. 

She had told me that she found a place to stay for a while so I didn't have to worry about her housing situation.

"Are you ready Bell?"

"Yes, I should tell you though that Hestia has a bad feeling about today, so be careful,"

"I understand,"

Ironic enough that the Loki Familia had decided that they were ready to head down a week earlier for who knows why. All I know is that we would be entering at roughly the same time.

I didn't see them though as we walked down to the 11th floor which is where we planned to go today.

(Otar POV)

A minotaur, which I had been training for a week was now nowhere near the same monster. It was stronger, faster, and smarter than every other minotaur. I also learned how to wield a giant sword that I had given it. Lady Freya wanted me to raise a monster after all so I had to go all out.

It was currently unconscious and in a wooden box that I was bringing up to the upper levels. According to Freya's research Bell would be going to the 11th floor today the goal would be to have this planted on the 8th or 9th floor before they got there. I also had thought him something about Freya's orderers...Whether it would be useful or not though was beyond me right now

If Bell were to die or live didn't matter, what mattered to me was the whether or not Freya would be satisfied with the work I had done.

(Bell POV)

I had just arrived on the 9th floor. Lily and I were on our way to the 11th and were walking around the dark hallways.

That was when I saw someone running out of the darkness, it was a man, If I recall he was the one who had been trying to kill Lily. The moment he saw her his fate was already sealed but keeping Hestia's warning in mind I let him talk.

"Hey, what's wrong?!" I asked in a considerate voice as I also ran over to him.

"R-RUN! IT'S A MINOTAUR!"