A Hero Saves the Day

(Wiene POV)

"You all ready?" Rayne the spider woman asked

We all nodded. 

"Remember, absolutely no talking outside until we are in the safe zone, absolutely no fighting unless spotted. Am I clear?"

We nodded again and she broke the wall.

after a few moments of walking she then suddenly turned her head, like she saw something but she seemed confused about whether or not she actually saw it.

She eyed us with a look that said 'Let's hurry,'

We quickly walked down the cramped halls of the dungeon going deeper in, currently, we made it to the 21st floor and we planned to go to the 23rd.

My ears suddenly twitched "Umm...Rayne" I stopped walking and whispered super quietly.

"Shh," 

"I hear screams...Of others like us,"

Rayne stopped walking, "...What?"

I pointed to the upper left "Over there," we went forward and sure enough, the path split up, going forward to the left.

"I can hear them too..." She said, she then turned to all of us which were a War Shadow named Aude, a Hippogriff named Cliff, and a Foimore named Four.

She then got something out of her pocket when the scream was even louder.

"Follow," Still being as quiet as possible we all decided without hesitation that saving our comrade was more important than anything, we all likely knew this was a trap but went anyway.

Our bond with each other was far stronger than one could imagine, and even though I had just joined I felt like I'd been here for a long time.

The only thing I wished was that I could have spent more time with Bell, but he did promise we'd spend more time together so I just have to wait!

Knowing what we were getting ourselves into we all went to the screams, I had to stay in the middle of the group since I had no fighting experience and needed to be protected.

However, when I saw the horrible thing I saw when I entered the room...I wished I had been at the back so they could shield my eyes.

A harpy was crucified on a tree with Burning hot iron rods in her arms and legs, her exposed body was covered in cuts and bruises...and there was a white substance dripping onto her legs.

Everyone was shocked, Rayne was the first to break the silence as she quickly got the harpy down.

"Hey, Hey you're gonna be okay, I'm right here,"

She tried to comfort the Harpy but her eyes were scary, she seemed like being alive brought so much pain.

"R-Run...It's a trap,"

Rayne turned her head at the exit when we realized we had forgotten the one thing we all knew as soon as we walked in there.

The sight made us forget this was a trap.

"You...YOU BASTARDS!" Rayne yelled as she and everyone else readied their weapons.

"Woah, check out the knockers on that one! Dix, can we have fun with this one too?" One of the men asked who suddenly arrived from the way we entered.

"Do what you want, just don't harm the Vourvire,"

The man in the back was reading a book and tapping a spear against his shoulder.

Aude tried to get the jump on him by sneaking up behind him from his shadow, but before any of us knew it he was cut clean in two.

"CHARGE!" Rayne yelled in desperation.

Reverse Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें