Second fallen

(Bell POV)

"Hey, Eina," I said as I still stayed in the chair.

"Hmm?"

I've been talking to her like this for a while now, so she wasn't looking me in the eyes. She was reading something that the guild had given her about new procedures in the future or something.

"I did set those bombs off,"

"..."

The sudden declaration made her eyes go wide, clearly not believing what she had just heard. Considering that I was already a suspect, even if she believed I hadn't done it there was no doubt about it now. As well as no doubt about her fear of me.

"...W-What are you..." She raised her head, and I wasn't there.

She looked around hastily, but then quickly left the room once she realized I wasn't in her line of sight. Well, actually I kind of was. Her fear of me just then wasn't so great that I could go full invisible, but if I were to hide under the table without her making direct eye contact with me, I would probably be fine. 

Knowing how tricky I can be though, it was right to leave the room. But that was also what I needed to leave since that door had been locked.

I walked out, and the guards immediately tried to restrain me again, but I knocked them out. 

'Seriously, if the guild wants to contain high-level adventurers they gotta do it right,'

Finn had only stayed in jail simply because he had wanted to. If he wanted out, there was no doubt he could have.

I then quickly fled the building, except from the back entrance since I figured that Ais would be on watch. I then ran as fast as I could to Babel, Freya's house. The place where the next target was.

After about 20 minutes of running and making sure I was hidden from adventurers I arrived, and obviously, I was not received with a warm welcome.

"What do you want, vermin?" Asked an elf in an angry tone.

"Let me speak to Freya,"

"I believe she had said not to talk with her again,"

"This is an exception. I'm sure she told you about this as well,"

"...Fine, come in,"

He escorted me into the main bedroom, where Freya was laying down on the bed, with arms spread wide. Like she was contemplating the meaning of life.

"Freya-"

"I lost him," She said without even looking at me "Somehow, Bete disappeared,"

"...Huh?" I said in disbelief "How can someone who has this strong a familia with so many guards lose him?" 

"Don't know," She still replied apathetically "There was a note left though. Be grateful I didn't show Loki,"

"Let me see it,"

"Hedin,"

Then I was handed a note, and it was less a note and more of a map of an underground fighting ring, hidden from the public. I remember hearing rumors about it when I first arrived, but I never actually went to check it out.

"...Hermes?" I asked

"Only could be,"

"Damn it," 

I then left, and as I was leaving, Freya raised her head like she expected me to say something else, but no other words came.

I hurried from there to the new point. It was practically on the other side of Orario, meaning it would take at least 30 minutes plus time for staying hidden to not be caught.