Back to the Dungeon

(Bell POV)

I was back at the mansion now after my walk around. I didn't want to let myself get depressed again so I just said to myself next time I'll do better.

Then Lily stormed into the room.

"Mr. Bell!" She held an envelope in her hands, it was stamped by the guild.

The both of us read through it, and with a sigh, I spoke first.

"Well, I guess I should Thank Ouranos for this?"

It was a mission. While my reputation was a bit better and I wasn't getting glared at everywhere I was still not at the peak. If I completed this mission though I may be able to get a little bit higher on people's respect list.

Plus since Asterius spoke to me the assistance of Xenos was made public. So when I killed to save Wiene, some people see it as me protecting another Race, while others still see it while protecting a monster.

"Should I pack our things up now?"

"Yea, let's set out tomorrow morning. Also, ask Takemikazuchi and Miach if some of their familia members can come,"

I just got out of the hospital but I don't have time to rest and just let the days fly by me. I wasn't fully healed yet since my bones despite having magic and high potions placed on them still needed natural time to fully recover.

The mission though was easy to complete. Go to the 25th floor and collect 20 item drops of any monster along with 20 pieces of Ore from that floor. Since it was so far down we would likely spend the night down their, it seemed Lily recognized this too.

I had never been to the water levels before but I looked over the maps a while before. I should probably look over them again just to make sure I know them by heart.

"Ok, I'll let everyone know," Lily then quickly took off.

I stood up and walked back towards my lab, then I stopped on the stairs down there.

If I wasn't going to avenge Gramps then was there a point in working on that drug? It was almost complete, but I figured that the first step in trusting someone is to not force them to change but have them change by themselves.

I decided to leave that drug down there to forever go untouched.

(Freya POV)

'Ah...I'm disappointed Bell,'

I couldn't help it. Even though he broke his promise I still gave him a lap pillow in hopes that Hermes would maybe be dealt with afterward. He said he would but didn't follow through with it.

The first time you tried to use me I bit back a little, now though I'm gonna do more than just bite, I'm gonna rip you to shreds.

"Ottar, you have the reports on Hermes right?"

He nodded and handed me a paper report. 

"He seems to have noticed we were watching him though,"

"Yes, Yes I already know that. I'm gonna have some more fun though. I haven't directly interfered since the Pleasure Quater after all,"

No one was smarter than Hermes. Those who were smart understood that. Needless to say, though that doesn't mean you can't do anything against him.

'Sorry, Bell. But I'm a woman who gets upset when her man doesn't focus enough on her,'

(Bell POV)

I went to Hestia later that night for a status update.

As per usual she sat on my back and kept readjusting for what felt like 5 minutes. When she finally finished the update her face lit up.