Messing around

I carried Lily out of the dungeon after she passed out. She broke which is what I was looking for. I needed someone who could do what I needed them to do, and Lily was perfect.

I brought her out and carried her to the Church and laid her down on the couch.

A few hours later she woke up.

"Hey," 

"..." She looked at me and looked terrified.

"I'm going to explain again just in case you don't remember. You live for my sake,"

She seemed to remember as she nodded again.

"Great, Hestia knows nothing of this and I don't plan on her knowing anytime soon. Call me Bell and don't do any big choices on your own without my permission,"

She nodded again.

"Alright, since you understand then let's get some food yea?"

"...Sure, but quickly...How did you sneak the knife away from me?"

"As soon as you left I switched the knife for some monster lures I had in my pocket. Of course, they weren't active yet but I just activated them as I put them in my bag, anyway, let's get going,"

We then went out to the benevolent Mistress. It was around noon so there weren't a lot of people there.

I got a seat at the table and Syr served us.

"Oh? Who might this be?" She asked

Lily looked at me and I gave a smile that said 'Do what you want,'

"I am Lily, I am Bell's Supporter,"

"Hmmm..."

Syr stared down Lily. We ordered and waited for our food. 

"Umm...Bell, I assume you have a reason for...You know so what do you want to do,"

I took a sip of my water and answered "Get stronger for right now, I have you for insurance currently but sooner or later you're gonna have to push yourself to get tasks done,"

"Ah..."

The atmosphere around us was not good but there wasn't anything that could be done about that. After all, I did nearly just watch her get eaten alive.

Just then though a new face entered the store, Ais and the rest of her party. Rare to see them here this early.

"Lily, pay for it once you're done eating," I left some money as I left for the bar where I could see their mouths move and hear them better.

"You're human garbage you know," Ryu reminded me as I took a seat. "I know what you're trying to do,"

"Please, I just want a drink served by my favorite elf in the whole world!" 

Her face turned to one of disgust. 

"Let me guess...My recommendation?"

"Yep,"

She got me the cheapest and worst one, unlike how last time she got me one that was the easiest to make.

It tasted terrible but I listened in on the conversation happening right next to me.

"Whhaaaa...Ais-tan do you have to go on an expedition?" An already drunk Loki asked.

"Yes," 

I'm Ais noticed me since she seemed tense.

"We're leaving in 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to be together," Finn added to try and reassure Loki

Should I fuck with them a little?