Date

Ais was looking right at me. Golden eyes, staring right into my black ones. However, light will always be devoured by darkness

"That was amazing Bell!" Hestia said as she jumped on me.

Then loud applause came out. People from all over the place cheering for me. Yet despite smiling I can't say I felt happy about this.

 After a while and everyone simmered down Ais came up to me.

"You would have killed the minotaur wouldn't you?"

"W-What're you talking about? I would have died for sure if you hadn't come..."

"Stop, I know you did it,"

'Damn, Even my serpent skill won't work at this point,'

"...Maybe I could have, but let me ask you this," I said as I brought my face close to hers. "Who'll believe you? Just cause I killed a silver back that was weakened doesn't mean I could kill a fully powered minotaur as a level one,"

her eyes shuttered for a moment. "I won't tell anyone, but I want to know who you are,"

"That's none of your business,"

I then saw a red hair girl walking with her familia, it was Loki.

I smirked 'I'll play with them for a bit,'

"Ais, I will tell you everything, on one condition,"

"Hmm?"

"Give me a kiss,"

Her face let out a small red blush. 

"...I don't need to know that badly,"

"The offers always open," I said as I waved her goodbye.

As soon as she turned her back though my smile went straight to an emotionless stare as I went into thought.

'That'll plant a seed in Ais's mind. But the real question is how can I deal with that sex goddess?'

I don't know why she was interested in me unless she can see how I really am. I felt this stare on me since I first got here so it can't be from my skill...Does she know what I'm like?

"Bell!" A new voice appeared. It was Eina.

"Oh, Hey,"

"Are you ok? You didn't get hurt anywhere did you?"

"No, no I'm alright,"

"Ah...I won't say you didn't make the right choice but be more careful next time ok,"

"What would you have done then? To be more careful?"

"Well, for starters I would have already bought armor,

"...Good point," 

I didn't actually expect her to have an answer. 

"Bell, tomorrow are you going to be free? If you'd like I can take you shopping for some,"

"Sure,"

After the rest of the incident was wrapped up we went home and I washed up. The guild offered to pay some money to me for my trouble and I gladly accepted.

The next day I went to the same spot where I fought the SIlverback and Eina was already waiting

"hey, Bell!"

She wasn't wearing her normal uniform, instead, she was wearing a more casual outfit.

"Hey Eina,"

"Sooooo...Did you eat yet?"