Ally or Enemy?

I left Freya's place after learning a little bit more about Hermes, and even though that should have been my main focus it was really what happened with her arm that fought my attention

She mentioned it being something she wasn't supposed to discuss but wasn't about the IQ test. So what was it?

When I arrived back home it was already early morning, and in the living room was everyone but Welf.

"Alright," I said as I took a seat "Let's hear how it went,"

After everyone explained their stories I took a sigh of relief at knowing we checked the book beforehand before acting on it.

"Ok, Overall everyone did nice. Make sure Welf takes a break here and there too though. And Hestia, I couldn't have come up with a better plan myself. Good job,"

She blushed "O-Oh, no don't worry about it,"

"Say...Hestia, is there anything you're forbidden from saying?"

Her face went from blushing to nervousness real quick "N-No, nothing..."

She made it obvious on purpose, making it clear that I cannot ask for any hints about this taboo once so ever.

"Alright. Forget about it then. Haruhime, you're with me. Mikoto and Lily, you two go track down the black minotaur and give him this," 

It was a letter I made while I was talking with everyone.

"If you come to him with your hands up he won't fight. He is a warrior after all,"

They both nodded.

"Lastly Hestia. Send letters to the guild using a different style of handwriting. Make sure at all costs they don't track it down to you. So don't use any words like Xenos. Alright?"

"ON IT!"

Haruhime and I then left first.

"Bell, shouldn't you get some rest? You've been up for over a day..."

"I'll be alright,"

I still had many things to set up. After this last task though I could take things easier.

"Where are we going?" She asked

"To find your big sister,"

Her eyes gleamed at this as we arrived at the guild house. Eina was there so I walked over to her.

"Hey, Eina. Do you have any information on Aisha Belka?"

Right before she could answer a voice appeared right behind us.

"You talking about me?"

Speak of the devil. She was right there as she slung her arm over my shoulder.

"I'm surprised you're not more upset. I almost let Haruhime die you know,"

"True...But in the end, you are the reason why she doesn't have to die. You did save her, so I'm willing to forgive you-." She was about to continue but I cut her off

"Also, how did you know we were here?" My eyes narrowed into a glare

"Would it be a surprise to you if I told you I joined Hermes?"

I slid her arm off me and then turned so we were face to face. She was taller than me but I wasn't backing down.

"I guess a slut always does go to the best deal don't they?"

"Pretty vicious for a virgin, watch your tone,"

"G-Guys..." Haruhime interjected

"So what did Hermes promise you? I could think of one thing since he had a thing for Ishtar,"