Innocent Blood

We followed the trail until there were no more feathers but an open path. There we continued walking down in silence until we heard very quiet singing.

"What's-"

"Shh,"

I quickly shut up Welf before he could ask as I listened, as I opened my eyes I muttered "You've got to be kidding right?" With a sweat bead rolling down my face I looked at a wall.

"They're in there,"

"In...The wall?" Mikoto said

I nodded as Lily got out two shovels and gave them to Welf and me. We started digging and we found a hidden cave with a pond in the middle. No one else should find us since it'll repair itself

"Be careful for monsters," Welf said

"If there were monsters in here they wouldn't be hidden, these are likely safe rooms," Lily added

"The singing is closer but we gotta swim I think, can everyone here swim?"

Two people said no, Haruhime and Wiene

"Wait Haruhime I thought that-"

"Bell! Sorry but I think you'll have to carry me down, I can't swim, and you're the only one strong enough too,"

Lily glared daggers then pouted at realizing that she didn't think of that.

"...Fine,"

"Then I guess I got the little one here, just try not to scratch me while I swim alright?"

Wiene nodded dejectedly.

I wasn't in the mood for people sulking right now. 

'Hopefully, when I do actually find a girl I like they'll leave me alone,'

I thought back to one girl in my mind who arose but I shook my head.

"Grab on, if you let go you're dying,"

Everyone got rid of things not needed as we jumped in

We all swam through the water, it was a direct tunnel and while the singing was muffled it was getting louder, until it just stopped, Just then I found the opening and popped my head through, it was another hidden area with a direct tunnel leading into darkness.

"Everyone here?"

I turned around and saw everyone. 

"Lily," 

"Yes,"

She handed me a magic lamp that she brought, that was the one thing she did bring since he small body could carry much and swim well.

We walked down the hallway with me in the lead, it was dark. I wouldn't be able to see my hand in front of me without the light.

Soon enough though the tunnels started to open, into what I think is a large room. There is no light in here either.

"Bell!"

Just then Mikoto yelled as I heard footsteps, I raised the light forward and was met with a frightening roar from lizardmen.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Back up,"

"Crap! Behind us too!" Mikoto yelled.

"Welf, you got a magic sword right?"

"Yes,"

He and Mikoto went to the flank as I took up the vanguard. We were surrounded on both ends right now, then I heard a sound to my left and right.