Disgust

I was the first to bolt out the door, but before anyone could react I was already at the area where other people were gathering and looking at a body.

I shoved people aside and looked at the body.

Its Achilles were sliced as were the tendons in his arms, he had tears streaming down his face saying that it was not a merciless death.

"IT WAS THE GALE WIND! I SWEAR I SAW HER SWOOP DOWN AND TAKE HIS LIFE!" A werewolf who was shouting in the bar had now arrived here and was still spreading the rumor.

From what I knew about Lyu she didn't have issues with killing people who were considered evil...Asking her to help deal with Hyankinthus probably did a lot more on her than I thought at the time. 

More than that though this suggested that if, and only if this was her that this person was undeniably evil, she was in no way like me, who would kill innocents.

"And? If you saw her you just let her go? This was a slow death so I imagine you could have tried to intervene," I said to the werewolf

The werewolf was taken aback that I was defending Gale Wind but then spoke up again "O-OF COURSE I WAS SCARED SHITLESS! AND WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING GALE WIND?! DON'T THINK WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU DID EITHER!"

"Damn straight I'm defending her, and if you don't forgive me that's fine, but if you aren't doing anything about it, then you have no right to complain about it,"

Now actively mad he was about to punch me when Bors walked in.

"STOP!"

"Bors! This bastard is protecting a murderer!"

"If you're the only one who saw her then how do we know if you didn't kill him and just try and use her as an excuse?"

He put his hand down and spoke to everyone else, trying to get them on his side.

"I KNOW I SAW HER! SO FOLLOW ME AND WE CAN GET THAT BASTARD FOR KILLING OUR FRIEND!"

As he started hyping everyone up, I decided to just let it happen. There was something more going on here.

Out of nowhere, they blame Lyu who hadn't killed anyone for a few years from what I know. So why now? 

Soon Lily and the others walked up behind me and I filled them in. 

"I see...So they claim that Lyu killed this person,"

"I can't say it's impossible, but saying she did without asking the person themselves would just be idiotic,"

The large crowd that had gathered was ready to set out on an expedition to go find her, the werewolf told them though to wait until tomorrow morning since Lyu went back into the dungeon.

So apparently he saw Lyu do the murder and she her leave...But even still if she really is here, then that would mean that there was the slim possibility of her being the murderer. I would like to believe though that she didn't.

We decided that we would also leave tomorrow morning, this was so that the big group wouldn't get too weird about us leaving way early and to make sure we didn't have people watch us to make sure we stayed here.

Truth be told...I shouldn't have spoken up for Lyu then, if I kept quiet then things would have gone easier but I felt like it was right.

The next morning we left with the other big party leaving as well. They understood that I was not on their side but they can't really say no to two level four adventurers' help.

Then out of nowhere, Cassandra came running drenched in sweat.

"W-WE CAN'T GO!" 

"...Huh?" Everyone else said at the same time