Freya's Game

I decided to head home, which was now the Freya familia base. Using the hood I quickly ran through, making sure to keep my face hidden. 

I reached the top floor, and it was strangely empty.

'Ok...'

I was analyzing the whole hallway. Normally there was a guard for every room, meaning if there hadn't been one here that something was up.

I thought back over my experiences, connected the dots, and realized what had happened.

Just then Bete appeared right behind me, and Freya in front of me.

"I can't wait to kick your ass, bastard," Bete said angrily as he approached 

"Now, our game is finally mine," Freya said as she moved in from the other end of the hallway.

"...Fools, now we're all gonna be in a tuff spot,"

They didn't seem to even interpret what I was saying as they continued to keep moving forward, making sure to get to a distance where they could pounce right at a moment's notice.

'Freya, Freya, Freya, why must you always be such a damn pain in my side?'

Just then gas released out of the hallway, filling the whole room. Bete tried to run right away, as did the "Freya" who was in the room.

However, there was no escaping it. I can't believe they fell for such a trap. 

Ais was the one who had reported to Finn, so she had probably gotten orders to tell Bete about me, which in turn would lead him here to team up with the person who had hated me the most, Horn.

I had yet to actually meet her, but Freya mentioned one night how Horn was extremely jealous of my position. 

They would team up and take me down, unknown to them though we were about to get wrapped up in Freya's game. 

'Too late now to have second guesses though, so I guess I gotta pull through now,' I thought right before I passed out. 

.

.

.

I opened my tired eyes, and look around. 

It was bright, way too bright despite there being no sun.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FIRST PERSON HERE HAS WOKEN UP! IT IS PROMETHEUS!" A man's voice rang through a speaker

I looked around and saw two unfamiliar faces, so was I Prometheus?

I didn't know anything, I didn't know why I was here, who these people were, or even who I was.

I was then instructed to wait until the others woke up, and I waited. 

2 hours later they both were up and looked just as tired as me.

"Who are you guys?" a girl with silver hair asked. One of her eyes was also blacked out.

"I should be askin' you that. Where the hell are we?"

"NOW THEN, SHALL WE START THE COMPETITION? FIRSTLY ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU ALL. BOY WITH BLACK HAIR, YOU ARE PROMETHEUS WHO IS A MYSTERY TO ALL, PART OF THE FREYA FAMILIA. BOY WITH EARS, YOU ARE BETE OF THE LOKI FAMILIA, YOU ARE KNOWN FOR YOUR FIERCE ATTITUDE AND EAGERNESS TO FIGHT! LASTLY, HORN YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE FREYA FAMILIA AS WELL AND ARE THE MOST LOYAL TO THE GODDESS HERSELF LADY FREYA!"

We all stared at each other after getting told who we were. Currently, we were in what seemed to be an underground room, that resembled a large living room. Doors were all over the place.