Ghost

(Lyu POV)

When I opened my eyes next, I was staring at a ceiling. I guess I passed out soon after Bell.

"Nya! You're awake!" Anya yelled

"Are you feeling ok Meow?" Chloe followed up

"It shouldn't hurt anywhere, we're in the best hospital in Orario after all," Runoa said in a reassuring voice.

"Y-Yeah...I'm alright...Wait, where's Bell?!"

I looked around to try and find him in case he was in my room, but he wasn't.

His injuries were way worse than mine, his exhaustion was terrible as well. Just thinking about his current condition worried me sick, and the expression of my friends in the room did not help as they all adverted their eyes. Even the two idiot cats seemed serious.

"He's..." Runoa started "In a coma currently. No magic can wake him up right now. He's resting in the furthest room and the doctors say hopefully he can wake up in a few days...But the worse case he may never wake up,"

I jumped out of bed and ran.

"Lyu!" I heard Runoa yell as I left.

I didn't turn back though, I fought back the tears in my eyes as I ran all the way to the furthest room, and when I opened the door, the whole Hestia familia, plus Sword Princess turned around to look at me.

"...Lyu," Hestia said with sad eyes. Then she added with a slight laugh, "...Maybe your appearance can wake him up..."

I looked down and my hospital gown was just about all the way off, I quickly fixed it, despite Hestia's joke about him waking up from it.

"...Thank you for your help, Ais," I said, not knowing what else to do.

"..." She shook her head "I'm glad I found Lily and the others before they went to find him,"

I then turned back to Bell. He had tubes all around his body, monitors set up all around him with tons of potions in containers on the desk

We just kind of stared at him for a moment before Runoa, Anya, and Clhoe pushed me back into my room, and made me lay back down.

"...Lyu," Runoa said as she sat on a chair next to the bed "Don't beat yourself up over what happened. It's not your fault,"

"I know...But, I could've done more,"

Sure, I may have gotten the final blow on the Juggernaut, but who did most of the damage? Who allowed me to rest for 8 hours and practically healed all of my wounds while I slept? Who saved my life when I tried to give it up?

"Don't think of it that way," She said seriously "If you do, then you'll fall down a rabbit hole you won't be able to crawl out of,"

I nodded.

I only had to stay in the hospital for one day, and the next day I was released. I walked around the city, trying to find out how to pass my time. 

Mama Mia still said to wait a day or two more before returning to work. So I had some more time off. She did say she was going to work me to the bone once I could work though...

I sat at a table in a cafe and ordered a coffee. 

It was 9 in the morning so the place was fairly populated.

Right when the coffee arrived I took a sip, and as the coffee was blocking my vision, someone had sat down. I didn't even see them even with my level four status. It was like they appeared out of nowhere.

"W-What...What are you doing here..."

Those were to only words I could get out before the person, I guess I should say the god in question smiled