Abilities

A little while after Ais left I finally made my way out of the dungeon.

"...Fuck,"

Ais was 100% wary of me, considering the fact though that when I lied I hadn't hesitated once I seemed to be cleared for right now but there was no telling how soon that would change.

I made my way out covered in minotaur blood and walked home, I was getting stared at by many people, but that didn't really matter. After all, if I were to have come back from the lower levels like this everyone would probably think 'How strong!' but since I'm weak I get looked at like a barbarian.

'Well, in a few months, we'll see how those looks change,'

I made my way home and jumped in the shower. Goddess wasn't home since right now she was working a part-time job to help get money.

I then went out once again to go to the guild to turn in my earnings for today. I didn't do it earlier since I didn't think they would welcome me if I was covered in blood.

"Bell!" Eina said as I walked over to her. 

"Hello, Eina," I said as I flashed a smile.

I quickly cashed my earnings and tried to leave but..."By the way Bell, I heard you were covered by blood earlier. Minotaur blood to be exact, and the minotaurs only went to the 5th floor...You went down there didn't you?"

'I don't have time for this,'

"Listen I would love to talk about what happened but unfortunately Goddess got sick and I need to run home,"

"Oh...Alright then," She then waved me goodbye

'...She won't question it?'

I didn't think too much of it though since I didn't want to get scolded right now.

I made it back home and crashed.

"I should take a nap," It was around 2 right now and Hestia would be home in a few hours. I wasn't in the mood for dungeon hunting right now, so I closed my eyes.

.

.

.

I awoke to the sound of someone opening the door

"Oh, You're here Bell,"

"If, you don't mind Goddess could you check my status?"

"Sure! Let's do it!"

I took off my shirt and lay on the bed. She hopped on my back and checked out my stats. It was going like normal until...

"...What?" Hestia mumbled

"Hmmm?" I turned around to look at her without tipping her over.

"Ah-" She was going to say something but she stopped. "...I can't read it,"

"Huh?"

"You have two skills, but I can't read them,"

"...You're positive you can read right?"

"OF COURSE I CAN BELL!!!!!!"

"Okay, Okay, let me take a look," I stood up and went to the mirror. I turned back and turned my head as much as I could to read what was there.

I quickly read what it said, while at first, I didn't know why she couldn't see, now I understood. I let out a chuckle.

"Heh," 

Skills: Egoistic Desire: Isagi. 

The User will grow more powerful the more they believe in themselves and the more they act for their own benefit.