A Dance of Death

I grabbed a fork and walked to the person talking.

"Oh, well if it isn't the person in question-"

Before he could say Bell Cranel I stabbed him in the eye and blood gushed out, everyone around us yelled in surprise.

"What the hell are you doing?!" An animal person yelled.

"Shut up, I'm not talking to background characters here,"

I then looked over at the man who was giving the prum who I stabbed a potion. 

"Oh? At least you know true strength when you see it,"

"What do you want?"

"What do I want? My friends and I were just expressing our opinions that's all,"

"Oh?" I then walked up the prum who was holding his eye "Sorry about that little guy," 

"BASTARD!" He then tried to punch me but I socked him in the jaw before he could and knocked him out.

Then a fist came out of nowhere, I could react if I wanted to but decided to let it hit me. I got slammed against the wall.

"Bell Cranel, you've stepped out of line. Do you not see you're in public?"

"So? These guys are bought off anyway," I said as I slowly stood up "They looked at me the whole time, maybe if I was as popular as the sword princess it could slide but I'm not that popular yet,"

"Oh? So you have a quick wit. My name is Hyakinthos, it'll be a pleasure working with you," 

he then delivered one more punch that knocked me back down as he left with the prum in his arms.

.

.

.

"Geez Bell. I can't believe you're getting in trouble already,"

"It's fine. I have a rough idea of what's going to happen,"

"What?"

Hestia was currently fixing up my bruises as we talked in the basement.

"They want to have me join their familia. Hyakinthos is part of Apollo's group so they are going to start a war game to challenge us. After all, they can't just take me away since the guild would stop them,"

"B-Bell...I know you're strong and all but we really can't beat the Apollo familia in a war game! Why did you do this?" 

"A great chance to not only boost my influence but increase Welf's as well,"

Plus the fact that Hyakinthos is considered a hero as well, although still not as popular as the others. Hyakinthos however does not meet my standard. He is just a wannabe.

"...Can I leave it to you then?"

"Sure, if Apollo asks while I'm away say you want to wait until the captain of the familia is here,"

She gave a nod.

"Also Bell...STATUS UPDATE!" 

She quickly gave a quick run-through and it came back as follows.

Level 2

Strength: D-580

Agility: C-664

Endurance: C-679

Dexterity: D-555

Magic: D- 541

The next day Lily and I went into the dungeon to go hunting once again. Nothing too special happened but by the time we left it was night.