Trapped

When I woke up I noticed Hestia sleeping right next to me. 

"Hey..." I shook her awake.

"Hmmm...Oh, Bell you're awake!"

She then jumped on me and gave me a hug.

"So-"

"Before we go any further I want to tell you this. I will forgive you but please make sure that you tell me the truth from here on out,"

"Even if it's something you don't want to hear?"

"Even so. Bell, I feel that you may not be as good a person as I had thought, but...Even so, I will do my best to support you. I am your goddess after all,"

A small smile came to my lips "...I see. Thank you,"

"Alright! Now that, that is out of the way I will tell you everything you missed. It has been two days since we got out of the dungeon. Also Lily has managed to join our familia,"

'Oh? She gets to work fast then,'

.

.

.

(Lily POV 1 day after the dungeon)

'Bell is still sleeping,'

I was on watch today but I knew sitting around wasn't going to do anything. Plus I still had that mission to do. The newspaper still hasn't brought it up but time is running out.

'Well, let's get this over with,'

I quickly left and went to Soma's home. It was around 2 pm so most people were still dungeon hunting.

I walked in and noticed the few people there didn't even look at me. I hated this place and I still do.

I walked all the way to Soma's room and when I arrived that old man was also here. Zanis.

"Oh? If it isn't Erde,"

"I will be blunt, I wish to leave the familia,"

"Are you sure? Currently, we are making a whole lot of cash...And speaking of which I think you could help out a lot,"

"No, I wish to leave,"

"...No, you cannot leave,"

I formed a smile "Then how about this Zanis, I reveal that you have been illegally giving Soma to the kingdom of Rakia,"

His smile quickly disappeared as he looked serious now "How did you learn of that,"

"I know of a person or two who know what is happening here. The guild may already know of this as well,"

Obviously, they didn't know though. The second the guild finds out it will be public, I said this though in order to trap him.

"I call your Bluff Erde. If the guild would know then why haven't they done anything?"

"Simple. Because they know it will kick down the Rakia kingdom. After all, war still matters even if they lose every time they come here,"

He smirked "Very well then. Assuming you are telling the truth then how about this, you give us a sum of 10 million vals and we'll let you go,"

"How about I just come out with nothing changed and go to the guild and kick a fuss about this? Even if the guild knows the public doesn't,"

"Who says you were going to leave?"

Then a whole bunch of adventurers came in. Mostly sober as well.

"Erde. You are no longer staying with the Hestia Familia. You are staying where you belong, here,"