Planning

(Ais POV)

We cut the meeting short to try and find Finn, but when I found him he was locked up.

"Sorry, looks like they got the upper hand on me," He said as he put up his handcuffs which he could easily break out of.

"Finn, do you have a plan to get out?"

"Of course, what kind of genius would I be without one?" He said with a usual confident smirk "Firstly, tell me about the meeting,"

I filled him in on the only thing we discussed, Bell being alive and him being part of the Freya familia.

"Oh...So that's who set this up,"

He went quiet for a moment before his eyes flickered to mine.

"Ais, I need you to tell Bete something. Tell him to find Horn,"

I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Just do it. Those two hate his guts more than anything,"

"..."

I wanted to object, and I didn't want to believe that Bell was doing this, but currently, I didn't have much of a choice.

"Ok," I said after a second "Anything else?"

"I recommend you keep everyone on a tight leash. If you think he's only after me then you'd be dead wrong,"

I nodded, and quickly left the building.

(Finn POV)

Ais left, and I let out a sigh as I stared at the ceiling. 

I would maybe get out...In two days if the prum girls stay quiet. If they speak up sooner then I'll get out when they do, however, on the possibility that they are paid off and they say I started it...Then I'll be here for life, unless I pull a few strings that is.

First, I need to somehow make the Prum girls disappear then frame Freya familia. Golden Flower likely won't have an answer if they investigate and find out that she has some connection to the Freya familia.

My biggest concern though, is dealing with Bell. He is a monster, a devil even. Freya doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

(Bell POV)

I was still sitting in my chair. I wrote a quick letter and stood up as I put back on my disguise 

"Setting more traps?" Freya asked

I nodded and left. I gave the letter to a guard on the way out.

I went down to the Loki familia's home, hiding my presence as best I can as I look into their window. 

There I saw Loki sitting tapping her foot quickly as she sat down and was thinking.

She wasn't who I was looking for though, I needed someone else.

I waited by the door, and then Bete came flying out, he didn't notice me though likely because of how much of a rush he was in. Then Ais slowly walked out, and then she turned to the bush I was hiding in.

"Whose there?"

She then went to the bush and moved it, only for me not to be there.

"Hmm,"

'...Wow, that magic works fairly well,'

I used Magician's trick to make myself invisible to Ais. All this doubt about me must have made her at least somewhat afraid of me for the illusion to hide my whole body.

After making sure the coast was clear I got out of the bush, I needed to find her.

I decided to ask the guard, still keeping my identity hidden of course.