New House

I opened my eyes in a carriage after the battle. Welf and Mikoto wore confident looks as Lily was looking after me.

"Bell! Thank goodness you're alright, to be honest when I heard you fought a level 3 adventurer I was nervous," Mikoto said as she noticed I was awake.

"Nice job though, I seriously can't thank you enough," Welf added 

"No problem," I said as I sat up. 

(Hestia POV)

Apollo, who had looked so confident beforehand now was looking shaken to his very core. 

"Oh? Were things going to take a turn as you said?" I said as I looked him in the eyes.

"Hestia...PLEASE DON'T KICK ME OUT! I SWEAR I WAS JUST KIDDING PLEASE!"

He got on his knees and started begging.

"No, you tried to take Bell away. Be grateful I don't send you back to heaven. Get out of here," Apollo got up with tears in his eyes "Also get rid of your familia," He started crying even more.

"My, my how much fun that was, right Hestia?"

"You...I'm surprised you have the balls to see me after that little prank you did,"

It was Hermes with his signature grin on his face.

"Yes, that's all it was. A little prank. So no need to get upset alright,"

"It was only a little prank because it was against Bell. If you think he wouldn't be careful of you by now then you're stupider than I thought,"

He adjusted his feathered hat "Well, to make it up to you how about I do you a favor?"

"Oh?" I smiled. "I have a debt I'd like you to pay for me,"

"Oh, no problem,"

I handed him the note and he got on his knees "PLEASE HESTIA I KNOW I SAID A FAVOR BUT PLEASE NOT THIS I CAN'T EVEN PAY THIS OFF IN A THOUSAND YEARS,"

"NOT. MY. PROBLEM,"

He hung his head as he left.

I then got up and started to leave.

.

.

.

(Bell POV)

We had just arrived home and Hestia came up to us.

"So, as a result of winning we got everything Apollo owned. So we have his house, and I want to do some renovations. Anything you guys want?"

"A bath!" 

"Forge please!"

"Hmm...I don't really need anything," 

Mikoto, Welf, and Lily all said things in turn. Finally, it was my turn.

"A lab,"

"A lab?" Hestia asked

"I haven't told you guys this yet but I am pretty good with alchemy. I want to try and make a few things,"

Of course, I wasn't a genius that could make whatever he wanted, however, when I fight stronger opponents that'll be helpful.

It took around one week but the house was finally done. Hestia also updated my status during this time and it looks like all the XP farming I did paid off.

Bell Cranel: Level 3

Strength: H-201

Agility: H- 257