Scheming

(Bell POV)

Alright, it's time we get started.

I left after setting the bed on fire, it would likely only end up burning the room and maybe some of the other rooms by it, but I doubt anyone would die from it.

I left through the window and quickly landed on a roof of a building nearby and started to walk away.

The drug in the basement would need completion but it was almost finished. I would need at most 3 days, but I could probably finish it in 1 if I put my all into it.

As for my goal right now...It was to destroy Freya Familia.

Hermes was out right now, so this would be my perfect chance.

I ran away for right now though, what needed to happen first is for me to be declared dead. I doubt my familia or anyone who knows me will believe it but having it known that I was dead to the average person would be helpful.

(Lyu POV)

As I was running to the hospital I noticed smoke in the air in that direction. My limbs moved even faster, but suddenly there was a gust of wind at my side, and a flash of golden hair zoomed right passed me going to the hospital.

I quickly caught up with the golden hair princess, Ais, in front of the hospital. She was looking at where the fire was in worry, and I realized why too.

The fire was on Bell's floor, and it seemed to cover nearly all of it.

We already had tons of adventurers putting the fire out but there was no sign of Bell, and if there was no sign then that meant he really was in a coma...This would then mean-

Then once again Ais zoomed passed me into the hospital.

Without even thinking of the consequences I also followed her, at first people tried to stop us but after seeing Ais they decided to let us pass.

We then reached the floor where the fire was.

Adventurers were still trying to put it out whether it be with magic or actual water.

"..."

Both of us were silent though when we reached and saw where the fire was coming from. It was coming straight from the area where Bell's room was.

Ais was about to dash in there but I grabbed her wrist just in the nick of time.

"Ais, I'm just as worried, but let's at least get some protection gear or something of the sort,"

If we went in as is then we would get burned 100% Plus with all the smoke in the air we didn't have a lot of time to take our time as we went

"..."

She didn't respond but only looked downward with a look in her eyes that said that she understood. I expected her to give up then and wait for the fire to be put out but then winds flew all around her, it was something I had never seen before.

"What-" 

Before I could even ask what she was doing, she was gone, and like announcing she had left the area, my hair flew back as if a huge wind had just gone by.

She was back nearly 2 seconds later, with a confused look on her face.

"His body...Isn't there. The room is completely burnt down..."

My eyes widened at this, but what Hermes said...He made it sound as though he was alive. Plus, knowing Bell, there was no way he would die from something like this.

"Ais, I think he got away,"

She turned her head towards me as we started to leave so as to not get in the way of the adventurers.